Cycling TV this weekend

Parbs

Guest
Don't forget Cycling Central resumes on SBS this weekend 5:30pm on Sunday

http://www.sbs.com.au/cyclingcentral/

Also on Sunday at 11:30am there'll be a 1/2 hr show on this year's Mont. Keep an eye out for Gags in the fluffy bunny camo jersey.

Parbs

"peterlip" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:p[email protected]...

> Parbs Wrote:
> > Don't forget Cycling Central resumes on SBS this weekend 5:30pm on
> > Sunday
> >
> > http://www.sbs.com.au/cyclingcentral/
> >
> > Also on Sunday at 11:30am there'll be a 1/2 hr show on this year's
> > Mont. Keep an eye out for Gags in the fluffy bunny camo jersey.
> >
> > ParbsThanks for the heads up..

> --
> peterlip

That would be this jersey http://tinyurl.com/8v89t

Someone pointed this photo out to me the other day........it was frickin
cold that day!!!

Ride On,

Gags

"cfsmtb" wrote in message ...

> Thanks are in order to SBS for scheduling CC to a decent timeslot. But
> no thanks for programming 9 weeks of Top Gear over the summer.

Hey did you check out the riding of that guy on the Surly in Jim's "Trail Talk" segment. He's ace!

Parbs - with tongue very firmly planted in cheek.

Did anyone watch the Mont on SBS.........I beleive the RHINO was interviwed twice......!!