Guest
There is no imminent danger of drought in Perthshire. I deduce this
because I have spent the afternoon cycling along a variety of rivers
with B numbers.

--
Brian G
www.wetwo.co.uk

Brian G wrote:
> There is no imminent danger of drought in Perthshire. I deduce this
> because I have spent the afternoon cycling along a variety of rivers
> with B numbers.

Huh - That's nothing! You should try the B-roads in Norfolk!

--
Peter Fox
Beer, dancing, cycling and lots more at www.eminent.demon.co.uk

"Peter Fox" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Brian G wrote:
>> There is no imminent danger of drought in Perthshire. I deduce this
>> because I have spent the afternoon cycling along a variety of rivers with B
>> numbers.
>>

> Huh - That's nothing! You should try the B-roads in Norfolk!
>
> --
> Peter Fox
> Beer, dancing, cycling and lots more at www.eminent.demon.co.uk

On my 31 days cycle camping tour in France (2 June to July) I had only one
wet cycling day which last about 3 hours with light to medium rain -- but
quite warm. Mind your my 2 rest days -- one of them on 8 June ( my birthday)
it rained ( poured) from about midnight through till midday -- the other rest
day was of similar downpouring for ages but I haven't found it in my diary
yet!

--
Trevor A Panther
In South Yorkshire,

Brian G <[email protected]> writes:

> There is no imminent danger of drought in Perthshire. I deduce this
> because I have spent the afternoon cycling along a variety of rivers
> with B numbers.

You just wait, come August we'll have hose pipe bans and the water
companies will be telling us that it was all the "wrong kind of
water".