Cycling websites

Those sites are all great....One site you might want to check out...of course it has cycling in it but it also has many other sports related websites.....

It is a top 50 site which has over 1100 sites so far and still growing...

http://www.top50sportsites.com

There are many cycling sites and resources for people like us who are bike lovers...

For you "mature" cyclists out there, try www.no-no.com

Beware, it contains some "adult" oriented stuff. But it also has a few cycling related stuff in it.

:eek: hmm, the cycling stuff is ok, but waaay too much "adult" orientated stuff. Sorry to spoil the fun... ;) > Vo2

This has to be one of the best websites I've seen:
http://www.greenbicycle.com

Yes. And now I know I had a deprived childhood - I never had a Moulton bicycle, and never got to ride on a dolphin!

How about bikeforums.com? That site seems to have a lot of similar posts to cyclingforums.com. Both seem to offer something fresh.

How about bikeforums.com?  

Was a good site once. Last time I was there it seemed to have a lot of childish personal sniping and non-cycling related political spam tho.

Was a good site once.  Last time I was there it seemed to have a lot of childish personal sniping and non-cycling related political spam tho.

Hey, Chris, its ME, Mike from bikeforums.com. ;D. Just seeing if you would nibble at this post.

Hey, Chris, its ME, Mike from bikeforums.com.  ;D.  Just seeing if you would nibble at this post.

Yep, it's always good to see a familiar face, and yes, you did get me. :eek:

Hehe...

Could'nt resist it...

Had to advertise my site...

The new one is a Beta: www.csafrica.cjb.net

The old link can be found on there temporarily too...

Reviews/Comments appreciated...

:)

Hehe...
Could'nt resist it...
Had to advertise my site...
The new one is a Beta: www.csafrica.cjb.net
The old link can be found on there temporarily too...
Reviews/Comments appreciated...
:)

I'll let you off for spamming ;D cause thats the coolest logo i've seen on a bike site in yonks.

lol.

TY.

Spamming? I thought that was the point of this Thread?

Anyways, shot for the comment.

PS: Why did U not Register, Hmmm, huh?

Hehe... :)

Y TY.

The site is now functional and is awaitng your inspection...

Post us your comments on it, you run the site!

PS: TY Steve...