Cycling websites

G

Hi guys,

just wondering what cycling websites you guys visit daily?

The ones I couldn't live without are;

www.cyclingnews.com - see logo at the top of this page ;D
www.velonews.com - some neat articles and good news coverage :)
www.letour.com - only when the tdf is on ;)
and this site of course

cheers!

www.sbs.com.au/tdf (weekly)
www.cyclingforums.com 8) 8)
www.cylingnews.com

The same as admin...but add to that www.cyclelab.com [South African cycling site and on-line race entries].

www.cycling4all.com
www.cyclingnews.com
www.cykelnytt.press.se

cycling4all.com is quite a good website, although they'd be better if they linked to this one ;D

cheers!

Yep, Cycling4all is a good website, all the latest team news and results, but the design really stinks... So does the design of Cyclingnews. They could really need a change...

If your like me, you goto those sites for the awesome content not to look at their pretty graphics ;D

Alot of the most visited sites have pretty basic designs, look at google.com or yahoo.com or icq.com each one of them look pretty ****, but they seem to work!

btw - your site looks pretty good 8)

cheers!

Try these:

bicycling.com
roadbikereview.com
eurocyclingnews.com

Sorry for the dull nature of my posts today. I have a bad throat, colds, and a headache. What hurts most is I plan to skip tonight's training session in favor of rest. BOO-HOO

woops i missed the most important one

ProLinx.nu

great pictures and wall papers and linxs. you know whats one my desktop ;D ;D.

it would be cool to have cycling sounds and icons for a full conversion. i also made one of the wall papers into my startup screen when windows loads 8).

www.prolinx.nu is a really well put together site, it has a very original layout.

woops i missed the most important one

ProLinx.nu

great pictures and wall papers and linxs. you know whats one my desktop

www.prolinx.nu is a really well put together site, it has a very original layout.

:eek: Thanks for the compliments guys, I'm blushing here....

The one I visite EVERY DAY,hmmmm I'm a Monkey therefore it would have to be www.ridemonkey.com...It has EVERYTHING!!!
From pro-racers to recreational "Weeekend Warriors",
LBS owners(Local Bike Shop) to major bikecompanies,
wrenchs(bike mechanics)to everyday Joes,
We talk of everything and anything that is considered two wheels(w/o a motor)...
MTB/Road/BMX...

www.cycling.dk is a good site if your from denmark or can understand danish. danishcycling.rivals.net is also a fine site

A little tip: www.ciclismosport.com
The intro gives me goosebumps!

:eek: OH NO!! The site doesn't work anymore :'(

Interesting Aussie site at http://members.ozemail.com.au/~tcdc/tp.html
Hasn't been updated for a while but good training info. Also a shareware cycle training diary you can download for free. I used to use this before I found CrossTrak. (It also has some muti (medicine!) for your soul! :eek:

Heard that Prof Tim Noakes (sports medicine) was setting up at site at http://www.bodyiq.co.za but I can't get it to come up!

www.cycling.dk is a good site if your from denmark or can understand danish. danishcycling.rivals.net is also a fine site

It's a pity they don't have an English link on the cycling.dk site. Looks nice.

Heard that Prof Tim Noakes (sports medicine) was setting up at site at http://www.bodyiq.co.za but I can't get it to come up!

My sister, a serious marathon runner, belongs to the Body IQ effort. Apparently after each run, she sends her info over to them (heart rate etc), they analyse it, add it to her database of previous runs, and then sends her reports and training programmes to help her improve. (at least I think this is how it works?)

The one I visite EVERY DAY,hmmmm I'm a Monkey therefore it would have to be www.ridemonkey.com...It has EVERYTHING!!!
From pro-racers to recreational "Weeekend Warriors",
LBS owners(Local Bike Shop) to major bikecompanies,
wrenchs(bike mechanics)to everyday Joes,
We talk of everything and anything that is considered two wheels(w/o a motor)...
MTB/Road/BMX...

Ummmm...never heard of that place. :p ;D

Yeap its a top site, I go their daily now that i know about it :)