Cycling with mustard

roundandround

Aug 31, 2007
anyone here use mustard like Grey Poupon Mustard and add that to their diet. anyone here put that on their favorite foods or on their favorite recipes thaty like to cook

lol. :) theres nothing wrong with going on a diet though. yeah i second the sentiment on the luv for brats. have u heard of the 3 new flavors that Grey Poupon Mustard just released? they're pretty good Martin. i have all 3 of them. i havent tried it on brats yet....im all out of johnsonville brats but when i buy another multi pack from costco, i definently want to use this flavor called Hearty Spicy Brown with its finely diced yellow onions in em i think it'll compliment a grilled meat like a brat. u should check em out!

roundandround said:
lol. :) theres nothing wrong with going on a diet though. yeah i second the sentiment on the luv for brats. have u heard of the 3 new flavors that Grey Poupon Mustard just released? they're pretty good Martin. i have all 3 of them. i havent tried it on brats yet....im all out of johnsonville brats but when i buy another multi pack from costco, i definently want to use this flavor called Hearty Spicy Brown with its finely diced yellow onions in em i think it'll compliment a grilled meat like a brat. u should check em out!
Except Im a poor college kid!

On a serious note, when Im on a diet and training, I usually dont worry about what condiments have in them. Its usually a negligibe amount