cycling

I think it is best to get a professional to help you out. I do not think there is any other way. If the professional is yours friends it's even more better.

tushar890 said:
How to start cycling?please help me.
Um, buy a bike maybe?

More seriously, once you've got a bike join a cycling club that does both recreational and competitive cycling. You'll find lots of friendly people who I'm sure can give you good advice.

The best way to learn cycling is by being with your friends. You can learn a lot by being with them. Also you will have lots of fun and is definitely worth it.

loool, one of the funniest questions I've read! How old are you tushar, can you ride the bike at all?

I do the believe the best thing to do is ask a coach to help you out. It all depends on the kind of cycle you want to ride.

I never heard of a coach to cycling precisely because it's something very simple to do. If we want to get it to the next level, that is another discussion.

I'd probably talk to some professionals or to someone who does cycling races at a medium to high level for tips and such. Another possibility is to join a local biking club. There should be plenty of people to ask. If not, try searching up some tips online

I think there is really no need to talk to professionals just to start biking, we just need to sit on the bike and pedal, there's not much to it!!

Joining a cycling club sounds incredibly interesting. It's something that I've been thinking about lately but I'm really into the idea of cycling by myself. I don't think I can do competitive cycling the way that other individuals do. I do still love to race but not as much as I did when I was a kid.

Yep, that would be cool, joining a group with the same interests is always good. At the same time, do take my advice, bike while you can, because before you know it life catches up on you and you don't have that much time available.

Find people to cycle with, buy books, watch videos, ask a professional. Get some experience under your belt, that's the best way.