Cycling?

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Bosaci, Mar 22, 2003.

  1. Bosaci

    Bosaci Guest

    "You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, The best cyclist is an
    American, the best golfer is a black guy, the Swiss hold the America's cup, France is accusing the
    US of arrogance and Germany doesn't want to go to war"

    Tags:

  2. Edward Dike

    Edward Dike Guest

    "bosaci" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:eek:[email protected]...

    | "You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy,
    The
    | best cyclist is an American, the best golfer is a black guy, the Swiss
    hold
    | the America's cup, France is accusing the US of arrogance and Germany doesn't want to go to war"

    "best rapper"... in my world that is really oxymoronic. These are strange times indeed. ED3

  3. Mike Kruger

    Mike Kruger Guest

    "bosaci" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:eek:[email protected]...

    > "You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy,
    The
    > best cyclist is an American, the best golfer is a black guy, the Swiss
    hold
    > the America's cup, France is accusing the US of arrogance and Germany doesn't want to go to war"

    Funny.
    1. Who's the author of that quote?
    2. Where are the Swiss going to defend America's Cup?

  4. S. Anderson

    S. Anderson Guest

    "Mike Kruger" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Funny.
    > 1. Who's the author of that quote?
    > 2. Where are the Swiss going to defend America's Cup?

    Lake Geneva?? ;-) Lasers at dawn!!

    Cheers,

    Scott..

  5. Hunrobe

    Hunrobe Guest

    wrote:

    >"best rapper"... in my world that is really oxymoronic. These are strange times indeed.

    I used to think the same thing until I actually *listened*. When it's bad, it's really bad but the
    good stuff- East coast old school and some of the Detroit stuff- is actually pretty good. Of course,
    I also like alt rock, techno, dance, heavy metal, older CW, and reggae so maybe I just have lousy
    taste. ;-)

    Regards, Bob Hunt

  6. Zoot Katz

    Zoot Katz Guest