Cycling?

Bosaci

Guest
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, The best cyclist is an
American, the best golfer is a black guy, the Swiss hold the America's cup, France is accusing the
US of arrogance and Germany doesn't want to go to war"

"bosaci" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:eek:P6fa.182383$L1.28798@sccrnsc02...

| "You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy,
The
| best cyclist is an American, the best golfer is a black guy, the Swiss
hold
| the America's cup, France is accusing the US of arrogance and Germany doesn't want to go to war"

"best rapper"... in my world that is really oxymoronic. These are strange times indeed. ED3

"bosaci" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:eek:P6fa.182383$L1.28798@sccrnsc02...

> "You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy,
The
> best cyclist is an American, the best golfer is a black guy, the Swiss
hold
> the America's cup, France is accusing the US of arrogance and Germany doesn't want to go to war"

Funny.
1. Who's the author of that quote?
2. Where are the Swiss going to defend America's Cup?

wrote:

>"best rapper"... in my world that is really oxymoronic. These are strange times indeed.

I used to think the same thing until I actually *listened*. When it's bad, it's really bad but the
good stuff- East coast old school and some of the Detroit stuff- is actually pretty good. Of course,
I also like alt rock, techno, dance, heavy metal, older CW, and reggae so maybe I just have lousy
taste. ;-)

Regards, Bob Hunt