Cycling?

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bosaci

"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, The best cyclist is an
American, the best golfer is a black guy, the Swiss hold the America's cup, France is accusing the
US of arrogance and Germany doesn't want to go to war"

"bosaci" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:eek:P6fa.182383$L1.28798@sccrnsc02...
|
|
| "You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy,
The
| best cyclist is an American, the best golfer is a black guy, the Swiss
hold
| the America's cup, France is accusing the US of arrogance and Germany doesn't want to go to war"
|

"best rapper"... in my world that is really oxymoronic. These are strange times indeed. ED3

"bosaci" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:eek:P6fa.182383$L1.28798@sccrnsc02...
>
>
> "You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy,
The
> best cyclist is an American, the best golfer is a black guy, the Swiss
hold
> the America's cup, France is accusing the US of arrogance and Germany doesn't want to go to war"
>
Funny.
1. Who's the author of that quote?
2. Where are the Swiss going to defend America's Cup?

>"Edward Dike, III" [email protected]

wrote:

>"best rapper"... in my world that is really oxymoronic. These are strange times indeed.

I used to think the same thing until I actually *listened*. When it's bad, it's really bad but the
good stuff- East coast old school and some of the Detroit stuff- is actually pretty good. Of course,
I also like alt rock, techno, dance, heavy metal, older CW, and reggae so maybe I just have lousy
taste. ;-)

Regards, Bob Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.