Cycling?

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.soc archive' started by Bosaci, Mar 22, 2003.

  1. Bosaci

    Bosaci Guest

    "You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best cyclist is an
    American, the best golfer is a black guy, the Swiss hold the America's cup, France is accusing the
    US of arrogance and Germany doesn't want to go to war"

    Tags:

  2. I love it! There's a quote from the early 90's nuclear disarmament/Iron Curtain falling down period
    to the theme of "The world wanted a pacifist Germany for a couple of hundred years, now they're
    news:[email protected]...