Cycling?

Bosaci

Guest
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best cyclist is an
American, the best golfer is a black guy, the Swiss hold the America's cup, France is accusing the
US of arrogance and Germany doesn't want to go to war"

I love it! There's a quote from the early 90's nuclear disarmament/Iron Curtain falling down period
to the theme of "The world wanted a pacifist Germany for a couple of hundred years, now they're