From a feint into a slip, and kicking from the hip

They don't write 'em like that anymore.

thoughtforfood said:
They were funky China men from funky Chinatown
They were chopping them up and they were chopping them down
It's an ancient Chineese art and everybody knew their part
From a feint into a slip, and kicking from the hip

They don't write 'em like that anymore.

Didda, Didda, Dooo, Dooo, Doooo, Doooo, Dooooooooo....................

we're showing our age, TFF!

helmutRoole2 said:
I could never recreate anything close to that. I've tried a couple times, but that's my magnum opus. I'm a one-hit wonder on an obscure forum that follows an obscure sport. I know a little of how Carl Douglas feels.

Hoo, hoo, hoo, hoooooo.
Hell, I stole the "Lance is Clean In that I Believe" tag line as my signature for about 6 months.

One of this forums more amusing members was Boudreax, it was a sad day when we lost him.
a selection of his crusty wisdom

There is alot of blather here that does not float the hooey barge.

A seatpost makes no friggin difference as to how you **** feels, assuming you put a saddle on top of it. The frame is actually aluminum alloy with a tiny % of Sc fairy dust.

You can tell it's winter.The muppets and BS'ers hang up their riding gear and start pontificating on the bike forums. The bigger shovel and hip boots are ready..

the funniest thing is he posted mostly in the techinical forums and could still stir it up

Eden said:
One of this forums more amusing members was Boudreax, it was a sad day when we lost him.

A seatpost makes no friggin difference as to how you **** feels, assuming you put a saddle on top of it. The frame is actually aluminum alloy with a tiny % of Sc fairy dust.

You can tell it's winter.The muppets and BS'ers hang up their riding gear and start pontificating on the bike forums. The bigger shovel and hip boots are ready..

the funniest thing is he posted mostly in the techinical forums and could still stir it up
He was a pisser. I'm surprised he didn't call anyone a 'carpet smoker' in that post.

Eden said:

That last one has got me shifting uneasily in my seat...

Frigo just handed this to me to put in the Hall of Fame...

From the "Other Forum Follies" thread (post#210). TFF, the man who pussyfoots around the point, afraid to say what he really feels about things... :D

thoughtforfood said:
Guys, over at www.weswallowlance'scum.com... I mean The Paceline, they know that we are making fun of them. They say that we don't like cycling, and just want to *****. I say, they are right! **** cycling and all those lycra wearing pussyfaggots! I have ridden/kept up with cycling since the 80's, but to hell with it! ****ing **** **** motherfucking queer assed peddling cocksucking **** eaters! They can all go and blow pigs and drink the semen of goats, all those cycling beastophiles. In fact, **** everybody! **** the CIA, **** NAFTA, **** the ****ing Beatles, **** the ****ers who ****ed up the ****ing Golden Globe awards, **** IT ALL!!!

Crankyfeet said:

From the "Other Forum Follies" thread (post#210). TFF, the man who pussyfoots around the point, afraid to say what he really feels about things... :D
Thanks. I tried to do it the other day but couldn't find the thread. It belongs here.

Crankyfeet said:

And I kiss my mom with the same mouth....but don't touch her with my fingers...nor do I smell my fingers........this post is making me feel real uncomfortable...

I don't know this guy Rollo from Paceline. But he does good work:

"Ok, I admit it; I am one of the CF guys. I was lurking, trying to play along with your little fan club because I when I tried to post respectfully towards you, I was banned. I was waiting around to see just how much stupidity I could take, and I have reached my limit. Bambi, you are one of the biggest fukwits I have ever read. In fact, I will say that the manner in which you guys blow your heroes is incredibly moronic. In case you guys didn't realize it yet, a non-doped rider is incapable of winning against one who is. Your "I'm on my bike busting my butt for 6 hours per day, what are you on?" guy doped. There was EPO in his ****, and it wasn't put there in some French conspiracy to discredit him. He injected it into his bloodstream so that he could gain an advantage the great majority of riders at the time enjoyed. He doped. Tyler Doped. Floyd doped. Contadope was going to see a gynecologist for what, a pap smear? Ferrari is an expert on doping and covering those chemicals in urine tests. Astana was rife with dope. Astana is being left out of the tour because they have a long history of doping in their DNA. Is it strange to you that Tyler, Heras, and Floyd were busted for doping after leaving USPS/DISCO? You believe they left so that they could start doping? Are you all really that freaking stupid?

Millar is stating what any other cyclist would say in 2nd place, and to every account I have heard, he is far from an arrogant *****. I cannot say the same for some of you. You hate Slipstream because they proclaim their desire to ride clean. People generally get more ****** off regarding the truth and their denial of it than anything else. You hate them because deep in your heart, you know your heroes dope, have and always will. I sincerely hope you can come to terms with your ignorance.

Go ahead, ban me again because I just can't take this **** anymore."

This post belongs here.

Frigo's Luggage said:
I don't know this guy Rollo from Paceline. But he does good work:

"Ok, I admit it; I am one of the CF guys. I was lurking, trying to play along with your little fan club because I when I tried to post respectfully towards you, I was banned. I was waiting around to see just how much stupidity I could take, and I have reached my limit. Bambi, you are one of the biggest fukwits I have ever read. In fact, I will say that the manner in which you guys blow your heroes is incredibly moronic. In case you guys didn't realize it yet, a non-doped rider is incapable of winning against one who is. Your "I'm on my bike busting my butt for 6 hours per day, what are you on?" guy doped. There was EPO in his ****, and it wasn't put there in some French conspiracy to discredit him. He injected it into his bloodstream so that he could gain an advantage the great majority of riders at the time enjoyed. He doped. Tyler Doped. Floyd doped. Contadope was going to see a gynecologist for what, a pap smear? Ferrari is an expert on doping and covering those chemicals in urine tests. Astana was rife with dope. Astana is being left out of the tour because they have a long history of doping in their DNA. Is it strange to you that Tyler, Heras, and Floyd were busted for doping after leaving USPS/DISCO? You believe they left so that they could start doping? Are you all really that freaking stupid?

Millar is stating what any other cyclist would say in 2nd place, and to every account I have heard, he is far from an arrogant *****. I cannot say the same for some of you. You hate Slipstream because they proclaim their desire to ride clean. People generally get more ****** off regarding the truth and their denial of it than anything else. You hate them because deep in your heart, you know your heroes dope, have and always will. I sincerely hope you can come to terms with your ignorance.

Go ahead, ban me again because I just can't take this **** anymore."

This post belongs here.
Wow, he sounds angry!

On the other hand, I don't think you'll answer, because there is no answer for the gratuitous viciousness of an invasion of trolls from one forum to another.

LOL. Apparently we are a vicious invasion of trolls. I never saw anything that crossed into viciousness.