cyclingforums.com jersey????

Status
Not open for further replies.
steve said:
Great idea!

Tomorrow I'll have a chat to the others and see if we can organise a prize for the most popular design.

cheers
Ehm... bump them up by 1000 posts? ;)

::dom:: said:
Here's a few to get the ball rolling.
These are some pretty cool designs... I like the two on the right...the ones that are predominantly blue and black.... the white one is nice too, but I think would get dirty real fast.

So... who's permission do we have to get to get these on the market? I want one.

Cool Beans! Nice looking designs, and Nalini is great cycle wear. I'm up for one! It would be great to have matching bibs..... hint, hint! :)

wugga said:
Cool Beans! Nice looking designs, and Nalini is great cycle wear. I'm up for one! It would be great to have matching bibs..... hint, hint! :)

Your wish is my command :rolleyes:

Good looking jerseys /thumbs up

I like the first jersey in the set of three

fantastic idea- and great designs!

i'd get one of each and just wear the white (my fave) when its not raining!

I like the black and blue one too (although they are all nice). Please include me on any "buyer's list" as I'd certainly like to buy one or two when available. Thanks!!

steve said:
Great idea!

Tomorrow I'll have a chat to the others and see if we can organise a prize for the most popular design.

cheers
How about one of these ? :D :D

Hey, I can always think of prizes.:D

I'm in!

I'll start working on a design immediately!

I hope those who run the forum will come up with a great prize:D

In addition to whatever prize is given, the winner should definately recieve a few free jerseys;)

bluemarlinchef2 said:
I'm in!

I'll start working on a design immediately!

I hope those who run the forum will come up with a great prize:D

In addition to whatever prize is given, the winner should definately recieve a few free jerseys;)
So where do you get the cycle clothing templates to start designing or is that a trade secret? And when do the designs have to be in by? And finally when will the winning design be decided upon?

Geez, I'm full of questions tonight.

AlanFD said:
So where do you get the cycle clothing templates to start designing or is that a trade secret? And when do the designs have to be in by? And finally when will the winning design be decided upon?

Geez, I'm full of questions tonight.
I just google'd for templates.

I would also like to know that answers to your other questions!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.