cyclingforums.com jersey????

Status
Not open for further replies.
JohnO said:
Could be dangerous... Imagine that you're out on a pleasant Sunday ride, and come across someone else wearing the same jersey.

You'd suddenly find yourself imbroiled in one of those LA doped/Ivan doped/they all dope/Floyd was framed/Jan was framed/campy vs shimano/carbon vs aluminum discussions. Maybe even the dreaded Carbon Seat Post thread...

Probably worth the risk, though. Bring it on - I'll take a couple. Just get Nalini to make it, I love their jerseys.
Acutally I was worried about a punch up over 5mm of crank length.

I've never worn a jersey before, but hey, why not? How do they tend to fit? I normally wear an XL or a large if i'm looking for a tighter fit when it comes to t-shirts. How would that translate into a biking jersey?

Oh, that just sucks having jaw surgery! I feel the pain man, just had an appendicitus, DR.'s orders no bike one month .....
TrekDedicated said:
Keeping the hope alive...

TrekDedicated said:
Keeping the hope alive...

Wake Forest Cycling

Gotta love jaw surgery, no bike = 3 months. Life = miserable

13 days to go!!!!
Sorry Lad ! 13 days will pass very quickly.

Are you a member of the Wake Forest team ?

lw

wugga said:
Oh, that just sucks having jaw surgery! I feel the pain man, just had an appendicitus, DR.'s orders no bike one month .....
The Dr's are telling me I have a very small gall stone and that they want to remove my gallbladder before it gets too big. It doesn't give me any problems, so I've elected to have it taken out in November, when the cycling is limited to weekends, for me anyway. I'm just wondering how long it's going to keep me out of the saddle.

Hi

If we get 50 jerseys and 50 knicks made by nalini it'll cost:

Knicks - $78.00 (au) or about $58 USD
Jersey - $75.00 (au) or about $56.25 USD

Quality wise they are one of the best.

If that isn't affordable for everyone I'll check out some other suppliers.

regards,

steve said:
Hi

If we get 50 jerseys and 50 knicks made by nalini it'll cost:

Knicks - $78.00 (au) or about $58 USD
Jersey - $75.00 (au) or about $56.25 USD

Quality wise they are one of the best.

If that isn't affordable for everyone I'll check out some other suppliers.

regards,

Nalini's good with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.