cyclingforums.com jersey????

Status
Not open for further replies.
ACP said:
Okay! I have received some quotes from some Australian companies who would be willing to make these for us.... but if NomadVW can do better than that is fine.
Early indications from the few companies that have replied is that we would be looking at around $75 AUD for the jersey and the same for the knicks.

Does this seem xpensive or okay?

Don't forget to build in a freebee for the designer (3xL jersey bib) and his mrs (s jersey).

You'll need artwork which I can do (if needed). I'll need the patterns. Let me know.

Which colour are we going for?

75.00 AUD

=

66.2298 USD

Australia Dollars United States Dollars 1 AUD = 0.883064 USD 1 USD = 1.13242 AUD

Okey Dokey....I guess it would be interesting to find out how many people would buy a set... (knicks and jersey)....

::dom:: said:
This could be done. It would be more practical to have the name on the back pocket... but very possible.
Just imagine: you are cruising down the road and you come up on another cyclist. As you near, you notice he has some writing on the back pocket of his jersey. You suddenly realize you were in a heated debate just last week with this person on cyclingforums.com (see thread "Which Username You Most Want Banned From CyclingForums.com")

....then what?

*just a thought, I would love one of these jerseys, maybe not the knicks tho.

WIGGUM1 said:
Just imagine: you are cruising down the road and you come up on another cyclist. As you near, you notice he has some writing on the back pocket of his jersey. You suddenly realize you were in a heated debate just last week with this person on cyclingforums.com (see thread "Which Username You Most Want Banned From CyclingForums.com")

....then what?

*just a thought, I would love one of these jerseys, maybe not the knicks tho.
--I just realized JohnO beat me to this point, sorry John.

Just asked around.... it would be very difficult to get individual names on these outfits....

Anyway... anyone with good 'jersey making' contacts out there?

NomadVW said:
....I suppose I could take up the ordering/coordination. I have a web server I could toss together a order form on with security (https://cycleanywhere.com) and I could just make the ordering process available through Paypal once a cost has been done and item selection is available.
VW
Nomad,

How do we proceed with this? Seems there's plenty of interest, we have a Nalini phone number, and the design is finalised (though I'm not sure about colours - perhaps a poll to decide a colour?)

An order from would be great - I'd be happy to use Paypal to prepay and wait for an order to be placed with Nalini (or the Australian company).

If usernames are going to add delays I say forget 'em.

Wow, Those are some snappy designs...perhaps making some sleeveless jerseys would be cool. The furthest right jersey, I think it would look cool if where is says cyclingforums.com on the sides if it was white rather than blue...just a thought, but great job. If these are ever for sale I will probably buy one or two.

May I add some of my private experience with Nalini. I love the brand and I love their stuff. Good quailty, good design, good fit! And forget about white getting dirty too fast. Not with our modern high tech fibres! White doesn't get dirtier than any other. And white is always beautiful and fits almost any bike or any commodity.

My recommendation is forget about usernames. Individual production makes it unnessecary expensive!

But we would have to clear the copyright question in the first place. We can't use the cycling forums logo without official permission. Limmerickman would be the right person to ask about who is holding the copyright.

Powerful Pete would be the one to get into first contact with Nalini. He lives in Rome an could speak to the people personally.

Good job you did, Dom! Compliments. I'm an artist myself working in the print business, but I have nothing to add to your design. Very professional and hard to top.

P.S. Just a question to all. Did the mods really take the pain to sort most of that spam pollution out? (except for single posts like moonsoon etc. but hopefully we will kill these last ones too)

I've already reported, Pete - obviously without any result.

Put a bullitt into your brain asshole Sherlock!

(Well. What brain?)

cyberlegend1994 said:
Time to revive a former sticky...

Anyone still up for the idea?

With updated designs of course...

Jeez... the thread from the dead.

Definately count me in, you could put forum nicknames on everyones.....ie....roadhouse's shirt would look like a painters radio if he had BIG LANCE on the back of his :D:D;)

Status
Not open for further replies.