CyclingNews.com Team Kit

B. Lafferty

Guest
From CyclingNews:

Coming soon: Cyclingnews.com team kit We've had lots of
requests over the last 24 hours from people wanting the team
clothing that our Cyclingnews.com - Down Under riders are
wearing this year. Look out for an announcement very soon
about how you can get hold of authentic Cyclingnews team
gear, and other Cyclingnews.com merchandise.
-------------------------

No doubt Jeff will take care of his loyal rbr denizens with
a deep discount. ;-)

On Thu, 11 Mar 2004 00:59:49 GMT, B. Lafferty wrote:
> and other Cyclingnews.com merchandise.

I hope it will *finally* include a poster sized version of
the rainy sprint finish in the Ronde van Nederland.

"Jeff Jones" <jeff@cyclingnews-punt-com> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> No doubt Jeff will take care of his loyal rbr denizens
> with a deep discount.
> > ;-)
> >
> Get in line like the rest of us ;-)
>
> Jeff (has no team kit)

Can't wait to see what the team CN.com TT helmets look like.

On Thu, 11 Mar 2004 08:58:35 +0100, Robert Chung wrote:

> You got one of these?
> http://mywebpage.netscape.com/rechung/temp/rbr.jpg

That picture looks familiar.

RC -- you the one who bought my jersey? I seem to recall
shipping it off to Paris ... Was that the picture I had in
my listing for it?

--
Steven L. Sheffield stevens at veloworks dot com veloworks
at worldnet dot ay tea tee dot net bellum pax est libertas

Steven L. Sheffield wrote:

>> You got one of these?
>> http://mywebpage.netscape.com/rechung/temp/rbr.jpg
>
> That picture looks familiar.
>
> RC -- you the one who bought my jersey? I seem to recall
> shipping it off to Paris ... Was that the picture I had in
> my listing for it?

You've shipped more than one rbr jersey to Paris?

Steven L. Sheffield wrote:

>> You got one of these?
>> http://mywebpage.netscape.com/rechung/temp/rbr.jpg
>
> That picture looks familiar.
>
> RC -- you the one who bought my jersey? I seem to recall
> shipping it off to Paris ... Was that the picture I had in
> my listing for it?

You've shipped more than one rbr jersey to Paris?

On 03/11/2004 06:21 AM, in article
[email protected], "Robert Chung"
<[email protected]> wrote:

> Steven L. Sheffield wrote:
>>
>>> You got one of these?
>>> http://mywebpage.netscape.com/rechung/temp/rbr.jpg
>>
>> That picture looks familiar.
>>
>> RC -- you the one who bought my jersey? I seem to recall
>> shipping it off to Paris ... Was that the picture I had
>> in my listing for it?
>
> You've shipped more than one rbr jersey to Paris?

Only the one, but we do have a few members in Paris
... Couldn't remember if it was you or someone else
who got it ...

--

On Thu, 11 Mar 2004 13:41:54 GMT, Steven L. Sheffield wrote:
> Couldn't remember if it was you or someone else who
> got it ...

The picture in his homedir was a clue... Of course, he could
have bought it from one of his Friends of Vincennes.

B. Lafferty wrote:
> From CyclingNews:
>
> Coming soon: Cyclingnews.com team kit We've had lots of
> requests over the last 24 hours from people wanting the
> team clothing that our Cyclingnews.com - Down Under riders
> are wearing this year. Look out for an announcement very
> soon about how you can get hold of authentic Cyclingnews
> team gear, and other Cyclingnews.com merchandise.
> -------------------------
>
> No doubt Jeff will take care of his loyal rbr denizens
> with a deep discount. ;-)

Mmmmuuussssttttt rrrrreeeessssiiisssstttt!!!!!

There. That wasn't so hard.

AAAARRRGGHHHHH!!!! Gimmee Gimmee Gimmee!!!

CyclingNews.com == Becoming their own news.

Ewoud Dronkert wrote:

> The picture in his homedir was a clue...

Yup. Not proof, but a pretty damn good hint.

otto wrote:

> "Jeff Jones" <jeff@cyclingnews-punt-com> wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
>
>>No doubt Jeff will take care of his loyal rbr denizens
>>with a deep discount.
>>
>>>;-)
>>>

>>Get in line like the rest of us ;-)
>>
>>Jeff (has no team kit)
>

> Can't wait to see what the team CN.com TT helmets
> look like.

Visualize Lance's TT helmet.

Now visualize it with a propeller on top.