CyclingNews.com Team Kit

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by B. Lafferty, Mar 10, 2004.

  1. B. Lafferty

    B. Lafferty Guest

    From CyclingNews:

    Coming soon: Cyclingnews.com team kit We've had lots of
    requests over the last 24 hours from people wanting the team
    clothing that our Cyclingnews.com - Down Under riders are
    wearing this year. Look out for an announcement very soon
    about how you can get hold of authentic Cyclingnews team
    gear, and other Cyclingnews.com merchandise.
    -------------------------

    No doubt Jeff will take care of his loyal rbr denizens with
    a deep discount. ;-)

    Tags:

  2. On Thu, 11 Mar 2004 00:59:49 GMT, B. Lafferty wrote:
    > and other Cyclingnews.com merchandise.

    I hope it will *finally* include a poster sized version of
    the rainy sprint finish in the Ronde van Nederland.

  3. Jeff Jones

    Jeff Jones Guest

  4. Robert Chung

    Robert Chung Guest

  5. Otto

    Otto Guest

    "Jeff Jones" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > No doubt Jeff will take care of his loyal rbr denizens
    > with a deep discount.
    > > ;-)
    > >
    > Get in line like the rest of us ;-)
    >
    > Jeff (has no team kit)

    Can't wait to see what the team CN.com TT helmets look like.

  6. On Thu, 11 Mar 2004 08:58:35 +0100, Robert Chung wrote:

    > You got one of these?
    > http://mywebpage.netscape.com/rechung/temp/rbr.jpg

    That picture looks familiar.

    RC -- you the one who bought my jersey? I seem to recall
    shipping it off to Paris ... Was that the picture I had in
    my listing for it?

    --
    Steven L. Sheffield stevens at veloworks dot com veloworks
    at worldnet dot ay tea tee dot net bellum pax est libertas

  7. On Thu, 11 Mar 2004 08:58:35 +0100, Robert Chung wrote:

    > You got one of these?
    > http://mywebpage.netscape.com/rechung/temp/rbr.jpg

    That picture looks familiar.

    RC -- you the one who bought my jersey? I seem to recall
    shipping it off to Paris ... Was that the picture I had in
    my listing for it?

    --
    Steven L. Sheffield stevens at veloworks dot com veloworks
    at worldnet dot ay tea tee dot net bellum pax est libertas
    servitus est ignoratio vis est ess ay ell tea ell ay kay ee
    sea aye tee why you ti ay aitch aitch tee tea pea colon [for
    word] slash [four ward] slash double-you double-yew double-
    ewe dot veloworks dot com [four word] slash

  8. Robert Chung

    Robert Chung Guest

    Steven L. Sheffield wrote:

    >> You got one of these?
    >> http://mywebpage.netscape.com/rechung/temp/rbr.jpg
    >
    > That picture looks familiar.
    >
    > RC -- you the one who bought my jersey? I seem to recall
    > shipping it off to Paris ... Was that the picture I had in
    > my listing for it?

    You've shipped more than one rbr jersey to Paris?

  9. Robert Chung

    Robert Chung Guest

    Steven L. Sheffield wrote:

    >> You got one of these?
    >> http://mywebpage.netscape.com/rechung/temp/rbr.jpg
    >
    > That picture looks familiar.
    >
    > RC -- you the one who bought my jersey? I seem to recall
    > shipping it off to Paris ... Was that the picture I had in
    > my listing for it?

    You've shipped more than one rbr jersey to Paris?

  10. On 03/11/2004 06:21 AM, in article
    [email protected], "Robert Chung"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Steven L. Sheffield wrote:
    >>
    >>> You got one of these?
    >>> http://mywebpage.netscape.com/rechung/temp/rbr.jpg
    >>
    >> That picture looks familiar.
    >>
    >> RC -- you the one who bought my jersey? I seem to recall
    >> shipping it off to Paris ... Was that the picture I had
    >> in my listing for it?
    >
    > You've shipped more than one rbr jersey to Paris?

    Only the one, but we do have a few members in Paris
    ... Couldn't remember if it was you or someone else
    who got it ...

    --
    Steven L. Sheffield stevens at veloworks dot com veloworks
    at worldnet dot ay tea tee dot net bellum pax est libertas
    servitus est ignoratio vis est ess ay ell tea ell ay kay ee
    sea aye tee why you ti ay aitch aitch tee tea pea colon [for
    word] slash [four ward] slash double-you double-yew double-
    ewe dot veloworks dot com [four word] slash

  11. On 03/11/2004 06:21 AM, in article

  12. On Thu, 11 Mar 2004 13:41:54 GMT, Steven L. Sheffield wrote:
    > Couldn't remember if it was you or someone else who
    > got it ...

    The picture in his homedir was a clue... Of course, he could
    have bought it from one of his Friends of Vincennes.

  15. B. Lafferty wrote:
    > From CyclingNews:
    >
    > Coming soon: Cyclingnews.com team kit We've had lots of
    > requests over the last 24 hours from people wanting the
    > team clothing that our Cyclingnews.com - Down Under riders
    > are wearing this year. Look out for an announcement very
    > soon about how you can get hold of authentic Cyclingnews
    > team gear, and other Cyclingnews.com merchandise.
    > -------------------------
    >
    > No doubt Jeff will take care of his loyal rbr denizens
    > with a deep discount. ;-)

    Mmmmuuussssttttt rrrrreeeessssiiisssstttt!!!!!

    There. That wasn't so hard.

    AAAARRRGGHHHHH!!!! Gimmee Gimmee Gimmee!!!

    CyclingNews.com == Becoming their own news.

  16. Robert Chung

    Robert Chung Guest

    Ewoud Dronkert wrote:

    > The picture in his homedir was a clue...

    Yup. Not proof, but a pretty damn good hint.

  17. Bob Schwartz

    Bob Schwartz Guest

  18. otto wrote:

    > "Jeff Jones" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:<[email protected]>...
    >
    >>No doubt Jeff will take care of his loyal rbr denizens
    >>with a deep discount.
    >>
    >>>;-)
    >>>

    >>Get in line like the rest of us ;-)
    >>
    >>Jeff (has no team kit)
    >

    > Can't wait to see what the team CN.com TT helmets
    > look like.

    Visualize Lance's TT helmet.

    Now visualize it with a propeller on top.