cyclingnews.com

E Ball

Guest
On Apr 3, 11:09 pm, "HC" <[email protected]> wrote:
> Is cyclingnews.com the world C-E-N-T-R-E of cycling, or is cyclingnews.com
> the world C-E-N-T-E-R of cycling?

It's a brit owned company, work it out retard.

On Apr 3, 11:51 pm, "HC" <[email protected]> wrote:
> Uhhhh... I thought it was an Aussie company.
>
> "E Ball" <[email protected]> wrote in message

> On Apr 3, 11:09 pm, "HC" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > Is cyclingnews.com the world C-E-N-T-R-E of cycling, or is cyclingnews.com
> > the world C-E-N-T-E-R of cycling?

> It's a brit owned company, work it out retard.

guess again, try and keep up.

Is cyclingnews.com the world C-E-N-T-R-E of cycling, or is cyclingnews.com
the world C-E-N-T-E-R of cycling?

Uhhhh... I thought it was an Aussie company.

"E Ball" <[email protected]> wrote in message
On Apr 3, 11:09 pm, "HC" <[email protected]> wrote:
> Is cyclingnews.com the world C-E-N-T-R-E of cycling, or is cyclingnews.com
> the world C-E-N-T-E-R of cycling?

It's a brit owned company, work it out retard.

Are you related to Michael Ball?

On Apr 3, 7:51 pm, "HC" <[email protected]> wrote:
> Uhhhh... I thought it was an Aussie company.
>
> "E Ball" <[email protected]> wrote in message

> On Apr 3, 11:09 pm, "HC" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > Is cyclingnews.com the world C-E-N-T-R-E of cycling, or is cyclingnews.com
> > the world C-E-N-T-E-R of cycling?

> It's a brit owned company, work it out retard.

Oh, so that's why their 'About' page displays this info:

"Published by: Knapp Communications Pty Limited
Postal Address: PO Box 576, Strawberry Hills NSW 2012 Australia
Street Address: 1 Ridge Place, Surry Hills NSW 2010 Australia"

ABS

On Apr 3, 10:09 pm, [email protected] wrote:
> On Apr 3, 7:51 pm, "HC" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > Uhhhh... I thought it was an Aussie company.

> > "E Ball" <[email protected]> wrote in message

> > On Apr 3, 11:09 pm, "HC" <[email protected]> wrote:

> > > Is cyclingnews.com the world C-E-N-T-R-E of cycling, or is cyclingnews..com
> > > the world C-E-N-T-E-R of cycling?

> > It's a brit owned company, work it out retard.

> Oh, so that's why their 'About' page displays this info:
>
> "Published by: Knapp Communications Pty Limited
> Postal Address: PO Box 576, Strawberry Hills NSW 2012 Australia
> Street Address: 1 Ridge Place, Surry Hills NSW 2010 Australia"

Yep, that would be British.

Fabrizio Mazzoleni wrote:
> Yep, that would be British.

British colonials.

[email protected] wrote:
> "E Ball" wrote:
>> It's a brit owned company, work it out retard.

> Oh, so that's why their 'About' page displays this info:
> "Published by: Knapp Communications [...] Australia

"Published by" does not equal "owned by". Seen the links to bikeradar
and procyclingmag on the frontpage?

On 04/03/2008 11:09 PM, in article
0a8fc52b-4a79-4dd4-beef-e216c4f71622@s37g2000prg.googlegroups.com,

> On Apr 3, 7:51 pm, "HC" <[email protected]> wrote:
>> Uhhhh... I thought it was an Aussie company.
>>
>> "E Ball" <[email protected]> wrote in message

>> On Apr 3, 11:09 pm, "HC" <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>>> Is cyclingnews.com the world C-E-N-T-R-E of cycling, or is cyclingnews.com
>>> the world C-E-N-T-E-R of cycling?

>> It's a brit owned company, work it out retard.

> Oh, so that's why their 'About' page displays this info:
>
> "Published by: Knapp Communications Pty Limited
> Postal Address: PO Box 576, Strawberry Hills NSW 2012 Australia
> Street Address: 1 Ridge Place, Surry Hills NSW 2010 Australia"
>
> ABS

On the bottom of each page, it states:

All of the content published on cyclingnews.com is the copyright of, or
licensed to, Future Publishing (Overseas) Limited, a Future plc group
company, 1995-2007. All rights reserved. No unauthorised reproduction of the
content is permitted. If you wish to reproduce any of the content on
Cyclingnews.com, please contact Cyclingnews. Cyclingnews is the trademark of
Future Publishing (Overseas) Limited, a Future plc group company.

From http://www.futureplc.com/future/portfolio/magazines.jsp

Magazines include: Pro Cycling, Cycling Plus, Mountain Biking UK, Health and
Fitness, Fast Car, Fast Bikes, Redline, Future Snowboarding, Simply
Knitting, Cross Stitcher, Your Family Tree

Websites include: bikeradar.com, cyclingnews.com, fastcar.co.uk
Events include:BikeFestUK, Classic Ford Show, Trax, Performance Vauxhall

From http://www.futureplc.com/future/aboutus/history.jsp

Future plc is an international special-interest media group with offices in
the UK and US. Founded in 1985 with one magazine, today it creates over 180
special-interest publications, websites and events, with strong portfolios
in the games, technology, music, film and active sectors including sports,
automotive and crafts. Future exports, syndicates or licenses its
publications to 90 countries internationally. The Company employs more than
1,200 people and is listed on the London Stock Exchange (symbol FUTR).

--
Steven L. Sheffield
stevens at veloworks dot com

"Steven L. Sheffield" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:C41E74D7.7328E%[email protected]...

> On the bottom of each page, it states:

Welcome home Steven. How's tricks? I just got back from a weekend "tour" out
to the central valley and back today - 65 miles into a 30 mph headwind the
entire way with gusts in the Altamont going above 50 I'm sure.

>>Yep, that would be British.

The same way that you are still German.