Cyclingnews forum, some twit is trying to get TFF banned

Bro Deal said:
I think we shoud go lightly. That forum has a chance to become very influential because it should attract a lot of peeps who check cyclingnews for info. We should make sure it becomes a reality based community rather than a Paceline clone.
I meant, bring influence. Not comic sock puppets. Then again, I went meta on the guy with my own post.

Bro Deal said:
I think we shoud go lightly. That forum has a chance to become very influential because it should attract a lot of peeps who check cyclingnews for info. We should make sure it becomes a reality based community rather than a Paceline clone.
Bro this is your dream job (or maybe Geoff ?):
____
Work for the world's leading cycling website

Cyclingnews, the world's leading cycling website, is recruiting writers based in the UK.

Applicants are required to have a keen interest and thorough knowledge of competitive cycling, as well as editorial or writing experience with excellent English skills. Writers should be competent in producing and subbing reports, news, results and features from the world of cycling, so fluency in a second language is also an advantage, as is experience in journalism, attention to detail and flexibility in hours.

Applicants may also be required to attend major cycling events. Training in online production techniques can be provided.

Please send your CV with a covering letter and examples of your work, via e-mail to ................ with "Cyclingnews online writer -" in the subject line.

Work for the world's leading cycling website

Cyclingnews, the world's leading cycling website, is recruiting writers based in the UK.

Applicants are required to have a keen interest and thorough knowledge of competitive cycling, as well as editorial or writing experience with excellent English skills. Writers should be competent in producing and subbing reports, news, results and features from the world of cycling, so fluency in a second language is also an advantage, as is experience in journalism, attention to detail and flexibility in hours.

Applicants may also be required to attend major cycling events. Training in online production techniques can be provided.

Please send your CV with a covering letter and examples of your work, via e-mail to.....

They'd be better off employing a decent editor or some fact-checkers IMO.

I'm not even going to discuss all the farking advertorials.

classic1 said:
They'd be better off employing a decent editor or some fact-checkers IMO.

I'm not even going to discuss all the farking advertorials.
I would think "farking infotainment" for the "top of the town" or the "daily planet" would be improvement.

*two of the finest houses of ill repute in Melbourne :D