cyclingnews forum

Bro Deal

Jun 26, 2006
The aussies have the right idea here. We need to all sign up and make some "informative" posts.

Bro Deal said:
The aussies have the right idea here. We need to all sign up and make some "informative" posts.
Too late. I took one look and someone named "livestrong girl" wrote the following ****:

"When Armstrong and Bruyneel appear in rider's life it changes dramatically. 'cause they knowledge about training and riding well is absolute. also, Contador is immensely eager to succeed, so he's a good material to shape. Bruyneel likes this kind of mix of talent, eagerness and strength.

Contador is naturally built to win great cycling races. he is Iban Mayo-size in mountains, but his power and ability to endure is greater than Mayo's, so he can compete in TT as well as Armstrong. "

- Its all but over for that forum !

whiteboytrash said:
Too late. I took one look and someone named "livestrong girl" wrote the following ****:

"When Armstrong and Bruyneel appear in rider's life it changes dramatically. 'cause they knowledge about training and riding well is absolute. also, Contador is immensely eager to succeed, so he's a good material to shape. Bruyneel likes this kind of mix of talent, eagerness and strength.

Contador is naturally built to win great cycling races. he is Iban Mayo-size in mountains, but his power and ability to endure is greater than Mayo's, so he can compete in TT as well as Armstrong. "

and I was going to check it out too. I'll stick with Flyer. :D

Bro Deal said:
Just start quoting some brands of hyper expensive equiment (SRAM Red, Zipp, blah blah) and see if the advertising changes to suit :)

whiteboytrash said:

How did she get the **** out of her mouth long enough to make that post?

Awesome. I'm going to burn some free time posting there this weekend.

jimmypop said:
How did she get the **** out of her mouth long enough to make that post?

Awesome. I'm going to burn some free time posting there this weekend.
Don't be naive, mate. It's Armstrong's PR service... Marketing trick with a woman fascinated with the man... Omnipotence of a marketing subject. He's great sportsman, big humanist, fighter... And women like him. Just look at our Negatives friend, he's nowhere around when there's no Armstrong, but he doesn't miss posts about him. Forums are flooded with his "admirers".

Andrija said:
Don't be naive, mate. It's Armstrong's PR service... Marketing trick with a woman fascinated with the man... Omnipotence of a marketing subject. He's great sportsman, big humanist, fighter... And women like him. Just look at our Negatives friend, he's nowhere around when there's no Armstrong, but he doesn't miss posts about him. Forums are flooded with his "admirers".
dsss

Andrija said:
Apparently, they compared Catlin's testing program and promoting Armstrong on the forums and decided that promoting him on the internet provides more return for the money... That's why everywhere you look you see an idiot opening his/her mouth about Armstrong. Just yesterday I read a post from a guy who said "a knock-out blow to the organisers. Last year they were scared as hell to let Astana race and now the clean guys of Bruyneel are kicking everybody's ass"...
I've never really understood where these idiots spawn from...so the only explanation is that they get paid for it.

How about we, the cynical fans of cycling (aka Trolls) head over there to re-educate them/see how long it takes to get banned?

Eldrack said:
How about we, the cynical fans of cycling (aka Trolls) head over there to re-educate them/see how long it takes to get banned?
sddd

Eldrack said:
Two of my favorite quotes that show this aint a good idea:rolleyes: ...
1) Two things are infinite... The Universe and human stupidity. And I am not so sure about the universe (Alfred Einstein)

2) Never argue with an idiot. They drag u to their lvl and beat u with experience...

Eldrack said:
yytt

Bro Deal said:
You need to get over there fast. I happened to click on the link in today's news bulletin and saw this !!!!

"Who's ready for an Astana full deck?

Am I the only one who can't wait to see Astana stack the deck? Bert and Levi were both left alone on stages where there should have been at least one other teammate. Enough of letting the Kahzak kiddies get experience.
Just once I would like Johan pull out all the guns a blazin: Bert, Levi, Klodi, Jani, Popo, Haimar, Hornster, Chechu and okay, maybe Lance. Admittedly a team with four or five leaders might turn into a clusterf*** but it sure would be fun to watch the fireworks."