Cycling's boony doll

Discussion in 'Australia and New Zealand' started by byron27, Feb 14, 2006.

  1. byron27

    byron27 New Member

    Joined:
    Oct 19, 2003
    What with all the excitement over boony watching the cricket and making assorted Australian certified comments in response to Richie et al surely there is some opportunity to make a cycling doll.

    What are the options:

    Ullrich doll - shakes uncontrollably whenever the "The biggest loser" is on.

    Armstrong doll - keeps shouting "No gifts" whenever "The price is right" is showing.

    Cadel Evans doll - starts crying whenever he hears german spoken on TV.

    Valverde doll - Only moves and dances when he hears spanish on SBS.

    O'Grady doll - starts yelling expletives and goes red when he hears McEwan on TV.

    Tags:

  2. ray

    ray Guest

    byron27 wrote:
    > What with all the excitement over boony watching the cricket and making
    > assorted Australian certified comments in response to Richie et al
    > surely there is some opportunity to make a cycling doll.
    >
    > What are the options:
    >
    > Ullrich doll - shakes uncontrollably whenever the "The biggest loser"
    > is on.
    >
    > Armstrong doll - keeps shouting "No gifts" whenever "The price is
    > right" is showing.
    >
    > Cadel Evans doll - starts crying whenever he hears german spoken on TV.
    >
    > Valverde doll - Only moves and dances when he hears spanish on SBS.
    >
    > O'Grady doll - starts yelling expletives and goes red when he hears
    > McEwan on TV.

    How about we turn off all this crap TV to start with?

  3. cfsmtb

    cfsmtb New Member

    Joined:
    Apr 11, 2003
    Messages:
    4,963
    Neiwand doll: does unpleasant party tricks

    Vinicombe doll: drinks lots of short blacks (apparentely)

    Watt doll: does things her way

    McEwen doll: BMX tricks

    Obree doll: accidentally put thru the washing machine for a spin.

  4. byron27

    byron27 New Member

    Joined:
    Oct 19, 2003
    geez, who has been hit with the grumpy old man stick today??

  5. Bleve

    Bleve Guest

    byron27 wrote:
    > What with all the excitement over boony watching the cricket and making
    > assorted Australian certified comments in response to Richie et al
    > surely there is some opportunity to make a cycling doll.
    >
    > What are the options:
    >
    > Ullrich doll - shakes uncontrollably whenever the "The biggest loser"
    > is on.
    >
    > Armstrong doll - keeps shouting "No gifts" whenever "The price is
    > right" is showing.
    >
    > Cadel Evans doll - starts crying whenever he hears german spoken on TV.
    >
    > Valverde doll - Only moves and dances when he hears spanish on SBS.
    >
    > O'Grady doll - starts yelling expletives and goes red when he hears
    > McEwan on TV.

    Mayo doll, made of "I can't believe it's not butter"

    McEwen doll : headbutts everyone

    Pantani doll, comes with spoon & powder

    > --
    > byron27

  6. warrwych

    warrwych New Member

    Joined:
    Jun 7, 2004
    Messages:
    1,009

    Mario Cippo doll - comes with its own complete wardrobe and accessories (new bike barbie???)

    McKewan doll - says "It's not my fault I didn't win" whilst doing headbutting action (Good one Bleve!! :D )

    Ryan Bayley doll - free with every bucket of KFC

  7. SuzieB

    SuzieB New Member

    Joined:
    Oct 15, 2005
    The Kloden doll... Screams and pedals really fast whenever he hears Vinokourov's name... (which is okay now that they aren't in the same team.)

  8. Bleve

    Bleve Guest

    There was Kerrie and Anna Meares dolls, but I bought them all ....

  9. flyingdutch

    flyingdutch New Member

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2004
    Messages:
    5,700
    "I'd buy THAT fer a dollerrr"
    (we still do the occasional detour thru the greensborough KFC drivethru in honour of Ryan on the BR's :D)

    Vinokourov Doll – keeps getting attacked by its own packaging

    Jens Voigt Doll – cant stop itself from leaping off the counter every day

    David Millar Doll – stuck in a room-of-mirrors stye pack

    Jan Ullrich Doll – Always comes complete with another doll in front of it. not sold seperately.

    Rasmussen Doll – lightest of the range but falls apart as you get it home

    Riis Doll – cant stop moving or boiling over

  10. cfsmtb

    cfsmtb New Member

    Joined:
    Apr 11, 2003
    Messages:
    4,963
    Cipollini doll - pikes at the first sign of a hill & doubles as a p0rn star.