cyclingsingles.com

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Lee, Mar 11, 2003.

  1. Lee

    Lee Guest

    Hey, I've just seen this online dating site. Does anybody know how these things work? Are
    they for real?

    Tags:

  2. Ronde Champ

    Ronde Champ Guest

  3. "ronde champ" <ronde_champ@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:b4ldep$14$1@ngspool-d02.news.aol.com...
    > Oh my god, this is funny stuff.
    >
    > http://www.cyclingsingles.com/members/search.jsp?a=getProfile&u=TheKoonich

    Looking for tthat special man with a large pump that can ride all night with me. Last
    activity: Today

    TheKoonichAge: 92 From: Landcaster, PA How He Describes Himself I can do it all. I was in the Air
    Force, I discovered the internet, I was a motorcycle racer, I was a bike racer, I went to France
    and I talk out my ass on rec.bicycles.racing. If you think you are that special someone who will
    make my life komplete, email me at tomkoonich@koonich.com. Love ya! Tom

    About His Match Kenneth Papai. But with hair.

    About Him Hair color: Other

    Eye color: Hazel

    Appearance: I'm told that I'm very attractive

    Body type: Disabled

    Height: 7 ft 3 in

    Ethnicity: White/Caucasian

    Religion: I follow a philosophy, not a religion

    Occupation: Student

    Education: High school

    Current income level: I'll tell you later

    Drinking behavior: Drink daily

    Smoking behavior: Smoke daily

    Relationship status: Divorced

    Any children?: I'll tell you later

    Do you want children?: Undecided

    About His Personality My Sign: I don't know anything about Astrology

    My best friend would describe me as: Self-Absorbed sometimes

    I am more of a: Morning person

    My ideal place to live is a : Camping out

    When it comes to my space: It's clean only as a last resort

    When it comes to birthdays and other important occasions, I: Those kinds of things are not very
    important to me

    I would describe my fashion sense as: I'll tell you later

    I usually work out conflicts by: Hoping they'll go away

    I would describe my sense of humor as: I don't find that much to laugh about

    When it comes to parties: It's not a party until I get there

    I tend to be more of a: Loner

    With free hours on a day off, I enjoy: Shopping

    When it comes to work: I'm in-between jobs

    If I attend religious services, I attend: I don't go unless somebody drags me

    My political views tend to be: Very conservative

    When it comes to money: I always wonder where it all went

    When I am meeting a friend, I am generally: I'll tell you later

    My favorite types of music are: Christian / Gospel

    The kind of bike(s) I have are:: Racing/road bike Mountain bike Hybrid Touring bike Cruiser BMX
    bike Cyclocross Multisport

    The reason I ride is:: For competition

    How often I ride:: Every day

    I've been cycling for:: As long as I can remember

    The kind of biking I enjoy most is: Stationary

  4. Steve

    Steve Guest

    Henry has been "REAL" bored.......

    On 3/11/03 11:43 AM, in article s%qba.824$cG1.192947@news1.news.adelphia.net, "Kurgan Gringioni"
    <kgringioni.remove.it.for.mail@hotmail.com> wrote:

    > "ronde champ" <ronde_champ@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >> Oh my god, this is funny stuff.
    >>
    >> http://www.cyclingsingles.com/members/search.jsp?a=getProfile&u=TheKoonich
    >>

    > Looking for tthat special man with a large pump that can ride all night with
    > me. Last activity: Today
    >

    > TheKoonichAge: 92 From: Landcaster, PA How He Describes Himself I can do it all. I was in the Air
    > Force, I discovered the internet, I was a motorcycle racer, I was a bike racer, I went to France
    > and I talk out my ass on rec.bicycles.racing. If you think you are that special someone who will
    > make my life komplete, email me at tomkoonich@koonich.com. Love ya! Tom
    >
    > About His Match Kenneth Papai. But with hair.
    >
    > About Him Hair color: Other
    >

    > Eye color: Hazel
    >

    > Appearance: I'm told that I'm very attractive
    >

    > Body type: Disabled
    >

    > Height: 7 ft 3 in
    >
    > Ethnicity: White/Caucasian
    >

    > Religion: I follow a philosophy, not a religion
    >

    > Occupation: Student
    >

    > Education: High school
    >

    > Current income level: I'll tell you later
    >
    > Drinking behavior: Drink daily
    >

    > Smoking behavior: Smoke daily
    >

    > Relationship status: Divorced
    >

    > Any children?: I'll tell you later
    >
    > Do you want children?: Undecided
    >

    > About His Personality My Sign: I don't know anything about Astrology
    >

    > My best friend would describe me as: Self-Absorbed sometimes
    >

    > I am more of a: Morning person
    >

    > My ideal place to live is a : Camping out
    >

    > When it comes to my space: It's clean only as a last resort
    >

    > When it comes to birthdays and other important occasions, I: Those kinds of things are not very
    > important to me
    >

    > I would describe my fashion sense as: I'll tell you later
    >
    > I usually work out conflicts by: Hoping they'll go away
    >

    > I would describe my sense of humor as: I don't find that much to laugh about
    >

    > When it comes to parties: It's not a party until I get there
    >

    > I tend to be more of a: Loner
    >

    > With free hours on a day off, I enjoy: Shopping
    >

    > When it comes to work: I'm in-between jobs
    >

    > If I attend religious services, I attend: I don't go unless somebody drags me
    >

    > My political views tend to be: Very conservative
    >

    > When it comes to money: I always wonder where it all went
    >

    > When I am meeting a friend, I am generally: I'll tell you later
    >
    > My favorite types of music are: Christian / Gospel
    >

    > The kind of bike(s) I have are:: Racing/road bike Mountain bike Hybrid Touring bike Cruiser BMX
    > bike Cyclocross Multisport
    >

    > The reason I ride is:: For competition
    >

    > How often I ride:: Every day
    >

    > I've been cycling for:: As long as I can remember
    >

    > The kind of biking I enjoy most is: Stationary

  5. That is just pasted in from the url referenced by RC.

    If you use computers long enough, yes, even you, will learn how to use <cntrl-c> and <cntrl-v>

    Steve, I have faith in you.

    I have faith.

    "steve" <steve@printemp.com> wrote in message news:BA938D2F.31A60%steve@printemp.com...
    > Henry has been "REAL" bored.......
    >

    > On 3/11/03 11:43 AM, in article s%qba.824$cG1.192947@news1.news.adelphia.net, "Kurgan Gringioni"
    > <kgringioni.remove.it.for.mail@hotmail.com> wrote:
    >

    > > "ronde champ" <ronde_champ@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > >> Oh my god, this is funny stuff.
    > >>
    > >> http://www.cyclingsingles.com/members/search.jsp?a=getProfile&u=TheKoonich
    > >>

    > > Looking for tthat special man with a large pump that can ride all night with
    > > me. Last activity: Today
    > >

    > > TheKoonichAge: 92 From: Landcaster, PA How He Describes Himself I can do it all. I was in the
    > > Air Force, I discovered the internet, I was a motorcycle racer, I was a bike racer, I went to
    > > France and I talk out my ass on rec.bicycles.racing. If you think you are that special someone
    > > who will make my life komplete, email me at tomkoonich@koonich.com. Love ya! Tom
    > >
    > > About His Match Kenneth Papai. But with hair.
    > >
    > > About Him Hair color: Other
    > >

    > > Eye color: Hazel
    > >

    > > Appearance: I'm told that I'm very attractive
    > >

    > > Body type: Disabled
    > >

    > > Height: 7 ft 3 in
    > >
    > > Ethnicity: White/Caucasian
    > >

    > > Religion: I follow a philosophy, not a religion
    > >

    > > Occupation: Student
    > >

    > > Education: High school
    > >

    > > Current income level: I'll tell you later
    > >
    > > Drinking behavior: Drink daily
    > >

    > > Smoking behavior: Smoke daily
    > >

    > > Relationship status: Divorced
    > >

    > > Any children?: I'll tell you later
    > >
    > > Do you want children?: Undecided
    > >

    > > About His Personality My Sign: I don't know anything about Astrology
    > >

    > > My best friend would describe me as: Self-Absorbed sometimes
    > >

    > > I am more of a: Morning person
    > >

    > > My ideal place to live is a : Camping out
    > >

    > > When it comes to my space: It's clean only as a last resort
    > >

    > > When it comes to birthdays and other important occasions, I: Those kinds of things are not very
    > > important to me
    > >

    > > I would describe my fashion sense as: I'll tell you later
    > >
    > > I usually work out conflicts by: Hoping they'll go away
    > >

    > > I would describe my sense of humor as: I don't find that much to laugh about
    > >

    > > When it comes to parties: It's not a party until I get there
    > >

    > > I tend to be more of a: Loner
    > >

    > > With free hours on a day off, I enjoy: Shopping
    > >

    > > When it comes to work: I'm in-between jobs
    > >

    > > If I attend religious services, I attend: I don't go unless somebody drags me
    > >

    > > My political views tend to be: Very conservative
    > >

    > > When it comes to money: I always wonder where it all went
    > >

    > > When I am meeting a friend, I am generally: I'll tell you later
    > >
    > > My favorite types of music are: Christian / Gospel
    > >

    > > The kind of bike(s) I have are:: Racing/road bike Mountain bike Hybrid Touring bike Cruiser BMX
    > > bike Cyclocross Multisport
    > >

    > > The reason I ride is:: For competition
    > >

    > > How often I ride:: Every day
    > >

    > > I've been cycling for:: As long as I can remember
    > >

    > > The kind of biking I enjoy most is: Stationary

  6. Steve

    Steve Guest

    makes no difference.........

    You still have too much time on your "hands"?

    On 3/11/03 7:10 PM, in article Xyxba.1047$cG1.315759@news1.news.adelphia.net, "Kurgan Gringioni"