cyclingsingles.com

Lee

Guest
Hey, I've just seen this online dating site. Does anybody know how these things work? Are
they for real?

"ronde champ" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Oh my god, this is funny stuff.
>
> http://www.cyclingsingles.com/members/search.jsp?a=getProfile&u=TheKoonich

Looking for tthat special man with a large pump that can ride all night with me. Last
activity: Today

TheKoonichAge: 92 From: Landcaster, PA How He Describes Himself I can do it all. I was in the Air
Force, I discovered the internet, I was a motorcycle racer, I was a bike racer, I went to France
and I talk out my ass on rec.bicycles.racing. If you think you are that special someone who will
make my life komplete, email me at [email protected]. Love ya! Tom

About His Match Kenneth Papai. But with hair.

About Him Hair color: Other

Eye color: Hazel

Appearance: I'm told that I'm very attractive

Body type: Disabled

Height: 7 ft 3 in

Ethnicity: White/Caucasian

Religion: I follow a philosophy, not a religion

Occupation: Student

Education: High school

Current income level: I'll tell you later

Drinking behavior: Drink daily

Smoking behavior: Smoke daily

Relationship status: Divorced

Any children?: I'll tell you later

Do you want children?: Undecided

About His Personality My Sign: I don't know anything about Astrology

My best friend would describe me as: Self-Absorbed sometimes

I am more of a: Morning person

My ideal place to live is a : Camping out

When it comes to my space: It's clean only as a last resort

When it comes to birthdays and other important occasions, I: Those kinds of things are not very
important to me

I would describe my fashion sense as: I'll tell you later

I usually work out conflicts by: Hoping they'll go away

I would describe my sense of humor as: I don't find that much to laugh about

When it comes to parties: It's not a party until I get there

I tend to be more of a: Loner

With free hours on a day off, I enjoy: Shopping

When it comes to work: I'm in-between jobs

If I attend religious services, I attend: I don't go unless somebody drags me

My political views tend to be: Very conservative

When it comes to money: I always wonder where it all went

When I am meeting a friend, I am generally: I'll tell you later

My favorite types of music are: Christian / Gospel

The kind of bike(s) I have are:: Racing/road bike Mountain bike Hybrid Touring bike Cruiser BMX
bike Cyclocross Multisport

The reason I ride is:: For competition

How often I ride:: Every day

I've been cycling for:: As long as I can remember

The kind of biking I enjoy most is: Stationary

Henry has been "REAL" bored.......

On 3/11/03 11:43 AM, in article s%[email protected], "Kurgan Gringioni"
<[email protected]> wrote:

> "ronde champ" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> Oh my god, this is funny stuff.
>>
>> http://www.cyclingsingles.com/members/search.jsp?a=getProfile&u=TheKoonich
>>

> Looking for tthat special man with a large pump that can ride all night with
> me. Last activity: Today
>

> TheKoonichAge: 92 From: Landcaster, PA How He Describes Himself I can do it all. I was in the Air
> Force, I discovered the internet, I was a motorcycle racer, I was a bike racer, I went to France
> and I talk out my ass on rec.bicycles.racing. If you think you are that special someone who will
> make my life komplete, email me at [email protected]. Love ya! Tom
>
> About His Match Kenneth Papai. But with hair.
>
> About Him Hair color: Other
>

> Eye color: Hazel
>

> Appearance: I'm told that I'm very attractive
>

> Body type: Disabled
>

> Height: 7 ft 3 in
>
> Ethnicity: White/Caucasian
>

> Religion: I follow a philosophy, not a religion
>

> Occupation: Student
>

> Education: High school
>

> Current income level: I'll tell you later
>
> Drinking behavior: Drink daily
>

> Smoking behavior: Smoke daily
>

> Relationship status: Divorced
>

> Any children?: I'll tell you later
>
> Do you want children?: Undecided
>

> About His Personality My Sign: I don't know anything about Astrology
>

> My best friend would describe me as: Self-Absorbed sometimes
>

> I am more of a: Morning person
>

> My ideal place to live is a : Camping out
>

> When it comes to my space: It's clean only as a last resort
>

> When it comes to birthdays and other important occasions, I: Those kinds of things are not very
> important to me
>

> I would describe my fashion sense as: I'll tell you later
>
> I usually work out conflicts by: Hoping they'll go away
>

> I would describe my sense of humor as: I don't find that much to laugh about
>

> When it comes to parties: It's not a party until I get there
>

> I tend to be more of a: Loner
>

> With free hours on a day off, I enjoy: Shopping
>

> When it comes to work: I'm in-between jobs
>

> If I attend religious services, I attend: I don't go unless somebody drags me
>

> My political views tend to be: Very conservative
>

> When it comes to money: I always wonder where it all went
>

> When I am meeting a friend, I am generally: I'll tell you later
>
> My favorite types of music are: Christian / Gospel
>

> The kind of bike(s) I have are:: Racing/road bike Mountain bike Hybrid Touring bike Cruiser BMX
> bike Cyclocross Multisport
>

> The reason I ride is:: For competition
>

> How often I ride:: Every day
>

> I've been cycling for:: As long as I can remember
>

> The kind of biking I enjoy most is: Stationary

That is just pasted in from the url referenced by RC.

If you use computers long enough, yes, even you, will learn how to use <cntrl-c> and <cntrl-v>

Steve, I have faith in you.

I have faith.

"steve" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:BA938D2F.31A60%[email protected]...
> Henry has been "REAL" bored.......
>

> On 3/11/03 11:43 AM, in article s%[email protected], "Kurgan Gringioni"
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>

> > "ronde champ" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> >> Oh my god, this is funny stuff.
> >>
> >> http://www.cyclingsingles.com/members/search.jsp?a=getProfile&u=TheKoonich
> >>

> > Looking for tthat special man with a large pump that can ride all night with
> > me. Last activity: Today
> >

> > TheKoonichAge: 92 From: Landcaster, PA How He Describes Himself I can do it all. I was in the
> > Air Force, I discovered the internet, I was a motorcycle racer, I was a bike racer, I went to
> > France and I talk out my ass on rec.bicycles.racing. If you think you are that special someone
> > who will make my life komplete, email me at [email protected]. Love ya! Tom
> >
> > About His Match Kenneth Papai. But with hair.
> >
> > About Him Hair color: Other
> >

> > Eye color: Hazel
> >

> > Appearance: I'm told that I'm very attractive
> >

> > Body type: Disabled
> >

> > Height: 7 ft 3 in
> >
> > Ethnicity: White/Caucasian
> >

> > Religion: I follow a philosophy, not a religion
> >

> > Occupation: Student
> >

> > Education: High school
> >

> > Current income level: I'll tell you later
> >
> > Drinking behavior: Drink daily
> >

> > Smoking behavior: Smoke daily
> >

> > Relationship status: Divorced
> >

> > Any children?: I'll tell you later
> >
> > Do you want children?: Undecided
> >

> > About His Personality My Sign: I don't know anything about Astrology
> >

> > My best friend would describe me as: Self-Absorbed sometimes
> >

> > I am more of a: Morning person
> >

> > My ideal place to live is a : Camping out
> >

> > When it comes to my space: It's clean only as a last resort
> >

> > When it comes to birthdays and other important occasions, I: Those kinds of things are not very
> > important to me
> >

> > I would describe my fashion sense as: I'll tell you later
> >
> > I usually work out conflicts by: Hoping they'll go away
> >

> > I would describe my sense of humor as: I don't find that much to laugh about
> >

> > When it comes to parties: It's not a party until I get there
> >

> > I tend to be more of a: Loner
> >

> > With free hours on a day off, I enjoy: Shopping
> >

> > When it comes to work: I'm in-between jobs
> >

> > If I attend religious services, I attend: I don't go unless somebody drags me
> >

> > My political views tend to be: Very conservative
> >

> > When it comes to money: I always wonder where it all went
> >

> > When I am meeting a friend, I am generally: I'll tell you later
> >
> > My favorite types of music are: Christian / Gospel
> >

> > The kind of bike(s) I have are:: Racing/road bike Mountain bike Hybrid Touring bike Cruiser BMX
> > bike Cyclocross Multisport
> >

> > The reason I ride is:: For competition
> >

> > How often I ride:: Every day
> >

> > I've been cycling for:: As long as I can remember
> >

> > The kind of biking I enjoy most is: Stationary

makes no difference.........

You still have too much time on your "hands"?