Cyclingsingles, does it work?

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.soc archive' started by Lee, Mar 11, 2003.

  1. Lee

    Lee Guest

    I've just found this new site, CyclingSingles.com and I want to know if these online dating sites
    work? I need some coaching.

    Tags:

  2. no

    no Guest

    In article <[email protected]>, Lee <[email protected]> wrote:
    >I've just found this new site, .com and I want to know if these online dating sites work? I need
    >some coaching.

    Why not just join a local recreational cycling club. Most of these have lots of single men and
    women. They're also alot of fun.

  3. Roadylou

    Roadylou New Member

    Joined:
    Sep 28, 2003
    Well evverything is going well for me I have great friends
    That i just made here and maybe something else too.. Good luck