Cyclist are wussies and motorcyclist are manly men

So...Dot Robinson?

original.jpg

That's a Harley 'Knucklehead', built from 1936 ('EL' 61 C.I.) through 1947 (1946 and 1947 offered the 74 C.I. 'FL" model). Note the manly Wald bicycle pedal factory OEM kick starter.

4c841e7f3ce5f2a1a1e23dc61055e36b.jpg

Female motorcyclists from the 1960's.

So manly biker women? :D

Sure, I was following one last week she was riding a big Harley ,all clad in leather with long flowing hair down her back. Not sure if she had any on her head due to her wearing a helmet. :)

That was me, you pervert! Yeah, I might need a haircut, but quit staring at my ass!

When you look this good, not flaunting it would be a crime against humanity.

I think if I lived in a rural area with a temperate climate that a motorcycle may be fun. I just think where I live all the joy would be taken out of it. Nothing says spreading your wings like a 30 mph speed limit, heavy traffic and snow...

This was more a question out of curiosity, not something I think about much. Also, motorcyclist have generally been positive to me while cycling.

That's very true, especially when I ride in the mountains, I have stopped and talked with quite a few at rest stops and mountain view overlook stops. I think it's because we are all fellow bug eaters and face the same dangers, albeit, we are much slower than they are.

I used to have a coworker, who hated cyclists. He was always griping that they were slowing him down and how they didn't belong on the roads. Every time there is a bicycle accident or a cyclist gets killed, he forwards me the news article. He still consider me a sissy because I wear lycra. He calls cyclists spandex cowboys in their shiney hineys. I just tell him to go on his fat jealous way.

Reactions: BikeBikeBikeBike
I'm a girl and I don't think motorcyclists are more manly that cyclists. Cyclists get more exercise and are much more fit. :p

Reactions: Bicycleman
I used to have a coworker, who hated cyclists. He was always griping that they were slowing him down and how they didn't belong on the roads. Every time there is a bicycle accident or a cyclist gets killed, he forwards me the news article. He still consider me a sissy because I wear lycra. He calls cyclists spandex cowboys in their shiney hineys. I just tell him to go on his fat jealous way.
Sounds to me like that guy had some insecurity issues...

I'm a girl and I don't think motorcyclists are more manly that cyclists. Cyclists get more exercise and are much more fit. :p

I'm a girl and I don't think motorcyclists are more manly that cyclists. Cyclists get more exercise and are much more fit. :p[/QUO

We are basically love gods on two wheels but that fact gets ignored sometimes. :)

Reactions: Zhen25