Cyclist ban

Wafflycathcsdir

Guest
See

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_729508.html

"Car thief banned from cycling"

Now, wouldn't it be nice if they banned people who kill with cars from driving and even, heaven
forbid, put them in prison??

Festive cheers, helen s

~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~

On 17 Dec 2002 15:20:05 GMT, [email protected] (wafflycathcsdirtycatlitter) wrote:

>http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_729508.html
>
>"Car thief banned from cycling"
>
>Now, wouldn't it be nice if they banned people who kill with cars from driving and even, heaven
>forbid, put them in prison??

There you go, Helen. Endow a man with too much hair and you'll have no idea how he'll turn out.

James

--
A credit limit is NOT a target.

>There you go, Helen. Endow a man with too much hair and you'll have no idea how he'll turn out.
>
>James

Exactly.

Festive Cheers, helen s

~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~

On 17 Dec 2002 19:33:26 GMT, [email protected] (wafflycathcsdirtycatlitter) wrote:

>>There you go, Helen. Endow a man with too much hair and you'll have no idea how he'll turn out.
>>

>Exactly.

However, Helen, my baldness - aka extra-plus-testosterone-induced-scalp-visiblity - is not
natural, possibly.

See the "Finally!" thread(bare)

James

--
A credit limit is NOT a target.

On 17 Dec 2002 19:33:26 GMT, [email protected] (wafflycathcsdirtycatlitter) wrote:

>>There you go, Helen. Endow a man with too much hair and you'll have no idea how he'll turn out.
>>

>Exactly.

However, Helen, my baldness - aka extra-plus-testosterone-induced-scalp-visiblity - is not
natural, possibly.

See the "Finally!" thread(bare)

James

--
A credit limit is NOT a target.

On 17 Dec 2002 15:20:05 GMT, [email protected] (wafflycathcsdirtycatlitter) in
<[email protected]> wrote:

>See http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_729508.html "Car thief banned from cycling"

They have got the name wrong: It is David out of Heartbeat[1] with a dodgy wig.

Love and hugs from Rich xx

[20021217102006] The series that has been running for more than 10 years yet is *still* set in
the 1960's
--
Two fish suddenly swim into a brick wall. Damn! To reply put only the word "richard" before
the @ sign