Cyclist Bashed

LotteBum wrote:

> Friday Wrote:
> > I was a witness to someone getting bashed with a baseball bat. I
> > memorized the license plate number which was used in court. A good
> > Aussie would use a cricket bat.

> Don't get me started on this years Bogan Day weekend... I've never seen
> so many bogans out in force. Heck, we even drove past a place with a
> big "OZZIE OZZIE OZZIE" sign out the front of the house, not to mention
> four or five Australian flags and 9 or 10 utes parked out the front (on
> the footpath, of course... wouldn't want anyone clipping your uninsured
> sh!tbox now, would you?). They were no doubt inside screaming "OZZIE
> OZZIE OZZIE" at the Poms playing NZ in cricket *, with a stubby of xxxx
> in one hand and a small, limp sausage in the other.
>
> Lotte
>
> * I don't actually know if there was even a game of cricket on - it
> just seems to be on constantly.

Lotte, don't talk about your family like that.

:p

There's been some misinformation circulating about what actually occured regarding the occupants in the car & their motivations. Put simply, from what I've been informed, it sounded like a case of someone going about their normal business (riding a bike) and standing up for their rights. And the other party taking the situation somewhere else entirely.

Hopefully I'll find about a bit more about this incident this week, as of a couple of days ago the young bloke was apparently still in hospital recovering from his injuries. So if there's a update I can (legally) pass on, I will.