cyclist friendly accommodation in newcastle?

tom

Guest
Hi all,

Anybody have an ideas for cyclist friendly accommodation in
Newcastle-upon-Tyne? We need to spend a night there on the way back from a
trip to Norway and we're having a bit of difficulty finding somewhere with
availability and which has somewhere secure we can keep our bikes.

The YHA hostel has secure bike storage.. but no availability. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Tom

tom wrote:
> Hi all,
>

> Anybody have an ideas for cyclist friendly accommodation in
> Newcastle-upon-Tyne? We need to spend a night there on the way back
> from a trip to Norway and we're having a bit of difficulty finding
> somewhere with availability and which has somewhere secure we can
> keep our bikes.
>
> The YHA hostel has secure bike storage.. but no availability. Any
> ideas?

look on the Coast to coast web site
http://www.c2c-guide.co.uk/places/info_tynemouth.htm

pk