Cyclist insults you probably haven't heard...

Discussion in 'Australia and New Zealand' started by hippy, Jul 5, 2004.

  1. mfhor

    mfhor Guest

    Hippy wrote:
    > http://www.teampob.com/insults.htmhttp://www.teampob.com/insults.htm
    > hippy

    Haven't heard them, coz the web-page is down just now.

    "You mofo stinkhairy goat !" is my favourite, overheard in Brittany,
    shouted in English by a non-native English speaking cyclist (?) as the
    bunch came round the corner of a narrow lane into the back of a slow,
    weaving tractor.

    I'll be watching the Tour stage to Quimper with bated breath . . .

    M "Vache de merde!!!" H

    ( 'Cow of shit' - that's runner up)

    --

  2. "mfhor" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Hippy wrote:
    > > http://www.teampob.com/insults.htmhttp://www.teampob.com/insults.htm
    > > hippy

    > Haven't heard them, coz the web-page is down just now.

    I don't think it's down I think it's because Hippy pasted the URL twice.
    Delete half of it and it'll work.

    Marty

    > "You mofo stinkhairy goat !" is my favourite, overheard in Brittany,
    > shouted in English by a non-native English speaking cyclist (?) as the
    > bunch came round the corner of a narrow lane into the back of a slow,
    > weaving tractor.
    >
    > I'll be watching the Tour stage to Quimper with bated breath . . .
    >
    > M "Vache de merde!!!" H
    >
    > ( 'Cow of shit' - that's runner up)
    >

    > --

  3. hippy

    hippy Guest

    "Marty Wallace" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > I don't think it's down I think it's because Hippy pasted the URL

    twice.
    > Delete half of it and it'll work.

    Nope, I'm looking at the original post and the URL
    is fine. It's probably cyclingforums stuffing up URLs
    again.. I've been posting from a newsreader again
    for the last couple of days..

    hippy

  4. DRS

    DRS Guest