Cyclist insults you probably haven't heard...

Hippy wrote:
> http://www.teampob.com/insults.htmhttp://www.teampob.com/insults.htm
> hippy

Haven't heard them, coz the web-page is down just now.

"You mofo stinkhairy goat !" is my favourite, overheard in Brittany,
shouted in English by a non-native English speaking cyclist (?) as the
bunch came round the corner of a narrow lane into the back of a slow,
weaving tractor.

I'll be watching the Tour stage to Quimper with bated breath . . .

M "Vache de merde!!!" H

( 'Cow of ****' - that's runner up)

--

"mfhor" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hippy wrote:
> > http://www.teampob.com/insults.htmhttp://www.teampob.com/insults.htm
> > hippy

> Haven't heard them, coz the web-page is down just now.

I don't think it's down I think it's because Hippy pasted the URL twice.
Delete half of it and it'll work.

Marty

> "You mofo stinkhairy goat !" is my favourite, overheard in Brittany,
> shouted in English by a non-native English speaking cyclist (?) as the
> bunch came round the corner of a narrow lane into the back of a slow,
> weaving tractor.
>
> I'll be watching the Tour stage to Quimper with bated breath . . .
>
> M "Vache de merde!!!" H
>
> ( 'Cow of ****' - that's runner up)
>

> --

"Marty Wallace" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I don't think it's down I think it's because Hippy pasted the URL

twice.
> Delete half of it and it'll work.

Nope, I'm looking at the original post and the URL
is fine. It's probably cyclingforums stuffing up URLs
again.. I've been posting from a newsreader again
for the last couple of days..

hippy