Cyclist Killed

Sad news indeed. On the flip side This is only the fifth fatality of a recumbent rider I am aware
of. (In my 20 years of recumbent riding) I see it as pretty decent odds. According to the American
Automobile Association : 42,000 died in cars last year. Such a common experience that few people are
alarmed! 900 on bicycles (no separation for style of bike) USA statistics My condolences to his
family and friends. Speedy

Newsgroup Service in the World! -----== Over 100,000 Newsgroups - 19 Different Servers! =-----