Cyclist Safety - Submissions to the Victorian Government

cfsmtb

New Member
Apr 11, 2003
4,963
From the Audax list, please read,

Please read the two messages below.

It regards the acceptance of submissions to the Victorian Government re: the safety of cyclists on the road.
For some of us this is 2,000kms away... But the movement has to start from somewhere!
You may be inspired...
Regards,

Steve Smith

P.S.
Pass on to any other cyclists you may know.