cyclist shoots motorist

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Steven M. O'Nei, Feb 9, 2004.

  1. Tom Keats <[email protected]> wrote:
    >In article <[email protected]>, "Jacques Moser"
    ><[email protected]> writes:
    >
    >> Why the &%! would anyone need to carry a _gun_ on a bike ?
    >
    >In case of disrespect, I guess. Got to teach those disrespecters a lesson. (I'm just being a little
    >sarcastic.)

    "There is one thing that travels faster than the swiftest automobile yet invented and that is a
    bullet. It would not be well for the drivers of automobiles to induce the belief that firearms offer
    the only really efficient protection against them."

    New York Times Editorial, March 26, 1902 (quoted in Down the Asphalt Path, by Clay McShane).
    --
    Steven O'Neill [email protected]

  2. Kevan Smith

    Kevan Smith Guest

    On Tue, 10 Feb 2004 22:35:43 +0100, "Jacques Moser"
    <[email protected]> from Bluewin AG wrote:

    >Why the &%! would anyone need to carry a _gun_ on a bike ?

    To compensate for a small dick or other feelings of inadequacy.

    --
    [email protected]
    What is the reality of the situation?

    :
    : from Bluewin AG wrote:
    :
    :>Why the &%! would anyone need to carry a _gun_ on a bike ?
    :
    : To compensate for a small dick or other feelings of inadequacy.

    i'm curious as to how you would use your dick in that situation?
    --
    david reuteler [email protected]

  4. Tom Keats

    Tom Keats Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    David Reuteler <[email protected]> writes:
    > Kevan Smith <[email protected]> wrote:
    >:
    >: On Tue, 10 Feb 2004 22:35:43 +0100, "Jacques Moser" <[email protected]>
    >: from Bluewin AG wrote:
    >:
    >:>Why the &%! would anyone need to carry a _gun_ on a bike ?
    >:
    >: To compensate for a small dick or other feelings of inadequacy.
    >
    > i'm curious as to how you would use your dick in that situation?

    Ever see the scene in 'Oklahoma Crude', where George C. Scott pees on the shoes of shotgun-wielding
    Jack Palance?

    Jack Palance -- now /there's/ a guy who can do The Look.

    cheers, Tom