cyclist we need your help !!!

robby123456

Sep 9, 2009
Hi,my name is Robby Rodriguez Iam a local cyclist in the Lutz ,Fl. area. I have volunteered my time to help shape the 3 rd www.ridewithoutlimits.org on Nov 21.09 With United Cerebral Palsy tampabay and myself we are reaching out to the cycling community for support on recruiting riders,volunteers,and sponsors ...I have visted Lbs,venders,local businesses,etc,anywhere there are cyclist present !!!
My 3 year old son, Cooper, was recently diagnosed with a mild case of cerebral palsy and hypotonia. He receives physical, occupational and speech therapy. He's come a long way in his three short years and always with a smile. Now I have a chance to give back and do my part to raise money for my son and other children like him. Please join me in donating under Team Cooper. Together we can make a difference for Cooper and others for an opportunity of future indepenedence and a "life without limits". Thank you from our family to yours.

Robby, Lisa, Melaina and Cooper
!x-usc:cid:06160DCC9B36457CA11AC6FEC6E6687C@familyPC

Robbie, Sorry to hear about your son. I couldn't get the link to work. If I have off from work My wife and I might come on down for the ride. We are in North Fl.

Fundraiser Dinner At Carmine’s in Ybor City

Come and Join us for a fun evening on

Saturday October 17, from 6:30-9:30 pm

Carmine’s in Ybor City 1802 E. 7th Ave Tampa

Benefitting:

united cereberal palsey

Tickets are $20 for adults - children are $10 (10 and under)

Spaghetti dinner, salad, bread, dessert and beverage

Great raffles: You have a chance to win… gift cards, jerseys, wine, bike computers, and a new BIKE!!!!!!

For more info or to purchase tickets please call or email

813-239-1179 x 227 [email protected]

Dinners at Carmine’s Bike Raffle tickets are now available online. You do not need to be present to win the Bike. To purchase Bike Raffle tickets please visit www.achievetampabay.org click on Dinner at Carmine’s - Buy Tickets Now, in the drop down menu there is a choice of Bike Raffle tickets. Please contact me with questions. Bike Raffle tickets will be available online until 11:59 pm on 10/16/09.

Thanks,
Patti Hansen
UCP/Achieve Tampa Bay

I think that sounds like a great event and I commend you for helping those less priviledged. It will really make a difference. Good luck with everything. I may be willing to donate in the future. I will check it out. Have a great day and Aloha...:D

www.ridewithoutlimits.org

The Ride Without Limits - Tampa Bay is a one-day, multiple distance cycling event. The Ride will help raise much needed funds and awareness for UCP/Achieve Tampa Bay, to help provide equal opportunities and access for children and adults with disabilities. Cyclists will have the option of riding 35, 65 or up to 112 miles during this amazing ride. The Ride will start at J.B. Starkey Park with the 35 mile route continuing mainly on trails and the 65 and 112 mile routes using the back roads of Pasco and Hernando counties to maximize scenery and minimize traffic. Please join us for a beautiful ride through the hills of Central Florida.
Each rider agrees to raise a minimum of $150 in donations in order to ride. All together, it can add up to millions of dollars to help children and adults with disabilities live without limits.
You may also register to participate in the Ride as a volunteer for the event.