Cyclists are Girly Men

Kurgan Gringion

Guest
THE HERMINATOR showed those girly lycra-wearing cyclists just how superior we skiers are.

Not only that, THE HERMINATOR made Manly Fashion Statement, cladding himself in macho purple
skinsuit while those gay cyclists could only sport their girly team colors.

July 5, 2003. It is a good day for us manly skiers.

I now go to flex my manly muscles in the mirror.

Kurgan Gringioni <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> THE HERMINATOR showed those girly lycra-wearing cyclists just how superior we skiers are.
>

> Not only that, THE HERMINATOR made Manly Fashion Statement, cladding
himself
> in macho purple skinsuit while those gay cyclists could only sport their girly team colors.
>

> July 5, 2003. It is a good day for us manly skiers.
>

> I now go to flex my manly muscles in the mirror.

So what was hit time? I missed the start, watching some manly girls playing tennis.

On Sat, 5 Jul 2003 14:41:27 -0700, "Richard Henry" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Kurgan Gringioni <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> THE HERMINATOR showed those girly lycra-wearing cyclists just how superior we skiers are.
>>

>> Not only that, THE HERMINATOR made Manly Fashion Statement, cladding
>himself
>> in macho purple skinsuit while those gay cyclists could only sport their girly team colors.
>>

>> July 5, 2003. It is a good day for us manly skiers.
>>

>> I now go to flex my manly muscles in the mirror.
>
>So what was hit time? I missed the start, watching some manly girls playing tennis.

Reuters says it was 8:45 (unofficial), about a minute behind the guys who have spent their whole
lives training for this stuff. Not bad for somebody doing it on a lark.

bw

"bdubya" <[email protected]> wrote in message

> >So what was hit time? I missed the start, watching some manly girls
playing
> >tennis.
>
> Reuters says it was 8:45 (unofficial), about a minute behind the guys who have spent their whole
> lives training for this stuff. Not bad for somebody doing it on a lark.

"The guys" have not spent their whole lives training for an eight minute time trial. Maybe Boardman
did, though.

"bdubya" <[email protected]> wrote in message >
> Not bad for somebody doing it on a lark.

I thought he had been asking the race organizers for several years if he could do it.