Cyclists are prey and I have the right to kill and to eat them!!!



C

Carl Dau

Guest
My car is my weapon and I'll hunt, kill, field-dress and eat any
cyclist I can get!!!

I love well-roasted cyclist-legs!!!

You are next!!!
 
E

Ekul Namsob

Guest
Carl Dau <[email protected]> wrote:

> My car is my weapon and I'll hunt, kill, field-dress and eat any
> cyclist I can get!!!
>
> I love well-roasted cyclist-legs!!!
>
> You are next!!!


The standard of trolling really is pathetic nowadays.

Cheers,
Luke


--
Red Rose Ramblings, the diary of an Essex boy in
exile in Lancashire <http://www.shrimper.org.uk>
 
J

JNugent

Guest
Ekul Namsob wrote:
> Carl Dau <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>
>>My car is my weapon and I'll hunt, kill, field-dress and eat any
>>cyclist I can get!!!
>>
>>I love well-roasted cyclist-legs!!!
>>
>>You are next!!!

>
>
> The standard of trolling really is pathetic nowadays.
>
> Cheers,
> Luke


I think he meant to post to alt.nouveau.cuisine
 
M

Martin Dann

Guest
Carl Dau wrote:
> My car is my weapon and I'll hunt, kill, field-dress and eat any
> cyclist I can get!!!
>
> I love well-roasted cyclist-legs!!!


Most cyclists exercise a lot, which means our legs are tough, tougher
even than crocodile meat. You really would not like us.

If you drive around all the time, don't get any exercise, and eat a
meaty diet, then I bet you are one fat b*rst*d. I bet you would not even
be able to waddle out of your car once you had caught a cyclist.
 
T

Trevor A Panther

Guest
"Ekul Namsob" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:1ibqjtd.tkv465x1dvuN%[email protected]
> Carl Dau <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> My car is my weapon and I'll hunt, kill, field-dress and eat any
>> cyclist I can get!!!
>>
>> I love well-roasted cyclist-legs!!!
>>
>> You are next!!!

>
> The standard of trolling really is pathetic nowadays.
>
> Cheers,
> Luke
>


> Red Rose Ramblings, the diary of an Essex boy in
> exile in Lancashire <http://www.shrimper.org.uk>


not worth the effort --- heavily and instantly "plonked"

Interestingly enough there seems to be a new surge of trolls and spammers on
this NG -- my sin bin is huge.

Only just realised that you are living the wrong side of the Pennines!!!!!!!!!
--
Trevor A Panther
In South Yorkshire,
England, United Kingdom.
www.tapan.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk
 
M

Mark T

Guest
Martin Dann writtificated

> If you drive around all the time, don't get any exercise, and eat a
> meaty diet, then I bet you are one fat b*rst*d. I bet you would not even
> be able to waddle out of your car once you had caught a cyclist.


I suppose he's kind of like a veal calf - lots of food, sits around all day
not doing any exercise. He'll taste gooooood.
 
T

Tosspot

Guest
Carl Dau wrote:
> My car is my weapon and I'll hunt, kill, field-dress and eat any
> cyclist I can get!!!
>
> I love well-roasted cyclist-legs!!!
>
> You are next!!!


I was sure the kids were back at school. This one doing a bunk?
 
J

Jim Harvest

Guest
x-no-archive:Tosspot wrote:
> Carl Dau wrote:
>> My car is my weapon and I'll hunt, kill, field-dress and eat any
>> cyclist I can get!!!
>>
>> I love well-roasted cyclist-legs!!!
>>
>> You are next!!!

>
> I was sure the kids were back at school. This one doing a bunk?


Its Sunday.
 
D

David Hansen

Guest
On 3 Feb 2008 15:23:53 GMT someone who may be Mark T
<[email protected]*turn_up_the_heat_to_reply*.com.invalid>
wrote this:-

>> If you drive around all the time, don't get any exercise, and eat a
>> meaty diet, then I bet you are one fat b*rst*d. I bet you would not even
>> be able to waddle out of your car once you had caught a cyclist.

>
>I suppose he's kind of like a veal calf - lots of food, sits around all day
>not doing any exercise. He'll taste gooooood.


What is the best way to cook a fat motorist? Perhaps roasting one on
a spit, so much of the fat drains away and one is left with just the
meat.


--
David Hansen, Edinburgh
I will *always* explain revoked encryption keys, unless RIP prevents me
http://www.opsi.gov.uk/acts/acts2000/00023--e.htm#54
 
J

John Kane

Guest
On Feb 3, 11:45 am, David Hansen <[email protected]>
wrote:
> On 3 Feb 2008 15:23:53 GMT someone who may be Mark T
> <[email protected]*turn_up_the_heat_to_reply*.com.invalid>
> wrote this:-
>
> >> If you drive around all the time, don't get any exercise, and eat a
> >> meaty diet, then I bet you are one fat b*rst*d. I bet you would not even
> >> be able to waddle out of your car once you had caught a cyclist.

>
> >I suppose he's kind of like a veal calf - lots of food, sits around all day
> >not doing any exercise. He'll taste gooooood.

>
> What is the best way to cook a fat motorist? Perhaps roasting one on
> a spit, so much of the fat drains away and one is left with just the
> meat.


They come with their own cooking container. Just add water and light
the gas. Braising take awhile but a good braised motorist is good
with a decent red.

John Kane, Kingston ON Canada
 
T

Tosspot

Guest
Jim Harvest wrote:
> x-no-archive:Tosspot wrote:
>> Carl Dau wrote:
>>> My car is my weapon and I'll hunt, kill, field-dress and eat any
>>> cyclist I can get!!!
>>>
>>> I love well-roasted cyclist-legs!!!
>>>
>>> You are next!!!

>>
>> I was sure the kids were back at school. This one doing a bunk?

>
> Its Sunday.


Good point. Well presented.
 
In message <[email protected]gro
ups.com>
John Kane <[email protected]> wrote:

> They come with their own cooking container. Just add water and light
> the gas. Braising take awhile but a good braised motorist is good
> with a decent red


There was a tv programme about eating road-kill;


--
Charles
Brompton P6R-Plus; CarryFreedom -YL, in Motspur Park
LCC; CTC.
 
E

Ekul Namsob

Guest
Trevor A Panther <[email protected]> wrote:

> "Ekul Namsob" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:1ibqjtd.tkv465x1dvuN%[email protected]


> Interestingly enough there seems to be a new surge of trolls and spammers on
> this NG -- my sin bin is huge.
>
> Only just realised that you are living the wrong side of the Pennines!!!!!!!!!


I realised that years ago. You lot get all the snow.

Cheers,
Luke


--
Red Rose Ramblings, the diary of an Essex boy in
exile in Lancashire <http://www.shrimper.org.uk>
 
R

Rob Morley

Guest
In article <597531e8-312a-41de-b4a3-329c6666bc24
@p69g2000hsa.googlegroups.com>, John Kane
[email protected] says...

> They come with their own cooking container. Just add water and light
> the gas. Braising take awhile but a good braised motorist is good
> with a decent red.
>

You don't need to cook them yourself - just find a good tailback and
there'll be some stewed in their own juices.
 
D

David Damerell

Guest
Quoting Ekul Namsob <[email protected]>:
>Carl Dau <[email protected]> wrote:
>>My car is my weapon and I'll hunt, kill, field-dress and eat any
>>cyclist I can get!!!

>The standard of trolling really is pathetic nowadays.


You followed up to eunet.esprit, exactly what he wanted. So, apparently,
the standard of trolling is perfectly adequate with suckers like you
around.
--
David Damerell <[email protected]> Distortion Field!
Today is Aponoia, February.
 
E

Ekul Namsob

Guest
David Damerell <[email protected]> wrote:

> Quoting Ekul Namsob <[email protected]>:
> >Carl Dau <[email protected]> wrote:
> >>My car is my weapon and I'll hunt, kill, field-dress and eat any
> >>cyclist I can get!!!

> >The standard of trolling really is pathetic nowadays.

>
> You followed up to eunet.esprit, exactly what he wanted. So, apparently,
> the standard of trolling is perfectly adequate with suckers like you
> around.


No, sorry. I stand by what I wrote. If he thinks that's trolling, he's
not trying. His 'scorecard group' just shows what a pathetic attempt at
a troll he is.

I shall, however, consider myself chastened.

Cheers,
Luke


--
Red Rose Ramblings, the diary of an Essex boy in
exile in Lancashire <http://www.shrimper.org.uk>