Cyclists & stop signs

randall0069

Aug 12, 2003
Hi everyone, just curious to see how many of us follow the rules of the road out there....
As a motorist and a cyclist who does stop at traffic lights & stop signs, I find myself catching up to other 2-wheelers who have blasted by me as I patiently wait for the green to remind them that they do in fact share the road with cars & buses & 18-wheelers, etc. I have to remind them of the effect this non-compliance of traffic signals has upon motorists and other cyclists who, like me, follow the rules. It really ticks me off, cuz it gives our kind a bad name. I swear if I ever hear another "Ostie de cycliste a marde" (which is "Montrealese" for G&%DaM M-F'n piece of **** cyclist) I'll knock down the next 2-wheeler running a stop.
So that's my bit. Keep the roads sane.

What stop signs??!?!? Just joking .. I try to follow the road laws just like when driving my car; but, I have seen nutters flying around all over the place. I mainly do it to stay alive and let drivers know I am not one of those cyclists that do what the hell they want. Like you said "keep the roads sane"! What is the deal with these pesky "scooter thingies?" cos they are on the roads, paths & grass verges and you are never quite sure where the hell they are going next!?!?