cyclists was in the turn lane came into my lane

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Hank, Jan 19, 2006.

  1. Hank

    Hank Guest

    cyclists was in the turn lane came into my lane i hit them they went
    down and never came back up - the cops came said the cyclists was falt
    and said that is happens a lot around here - we call them DOA two
    wheels.

    Tags:

  2. peter

    peter Guest

    Hank wrote:
    > cyclists was in the turn lane came into my lane i hit them they went
    > down and never came back up - the cops came said the cyclists was falt
    > and said that is happens a lot around here - we call them DOA two
    > wheels.

    Too bad you suffered the extensive brain damage that's evident in your
    writing. Best wishes for at least a partial recovery.

  3. di

    di Guest

    "Hank" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > cyclists was in the turn lane came into my lane i hit them they went
    > down and never came back up - the cops came said the cyclists was falt
    > and said that is happens a lot around here - we call them DOA two
    > wheels.

    another 14 year old with a computer and no brain.

  4. Sorni

    Sorni Guest

    Hank wrote:
    > cyclists was in the turn lane came into my lane i hit them they went
    > down and never came back up - the cops came said the cyclists was falt
    > and said that is happens a lot around here - we call them DOA two
    > wheels.

    Another Hotmail Hero -- Yawn @ 11:00...

  5. Pat in TX

    Pat in TX Guest

    ">>

    > another 14 year old with a computer and no brain.

    Don't slur 14 year olds like that! This one has to be 13!

  6. Hank wrote:
    > cyclists was in the turn lane came into my lane i hit them they went
    > down and never came back up - the cops came said the cyclists was falt
    > and said that is happens a lot around here - we call them DOA two
    > wheels.

    Wow. Troll IQ is dropping.

  7. Hank

    Hank Guest

    Collin O'Neill wrote:
    > Hank wrote:
    > > cyclists was in the turn lane came into my lane i hit them they went
    > > down and never came back up - the cops came said the cyclists was falt
    > > and said that is happens a lot around here - we call them DOA two
    > > wheels.
    > >

    > Wow. cyclists IQ is dropping.

    and cyclists deaths are going up ... this is a good thing.

  8. Gary

    Gary Guest

    Trolls who can spell are much more impressive

    Hank wrote:

    > cyclists was in the turn lane came into my lane i hit them they went
    > down and never came back up - the cops came said the cyclists was falt
    > and said that is happens a lot around here - we call them DOA two
    > wheels.

  9. Bob

    Bob Guest

    Hank wrote:
    > cyclists was in the turn lane came into my lane i hit them they went
    > down and never came back up - the cops came said the cyclists was falt
    > and said that is happens a lot around here - we call them DOA two
    > wheels.

    DOA is an acronym for "Dead On Arrival" so this can't be right unless
    your local ambulance service transports patients in a two wheeled
    trailer. I think you mean DRT.
    HTH

    Regards,
    Bob Hunt

  10. "peter" <[email protected]> wrote in news:1137719968.723319.160300
    @f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

    > Hank wrote:
    >> cyclists was in the turn lane came into my lane i hit them they went
    >> down and never came back up - the cops came said the cyclists was falt
    >> and said that is happens a lot around here - we call them DOA two
    >> wheels.

    > Too bad you suffered the extensive brain damage that's evident in your
    > writing. Best wishes for at least a partial recovery.

    Recovery? probably an improvement from the pre-accident intelligence level.