Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

Cyclo-cross frame/bike recomendo...

Started by stric · · Last activity · 1 post · 1,727 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
30 June 2003
Last activity
30 June 2003
Original author
stric
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,727
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hello,
    For a while I've had an interest in 'cross bikes and 'cross racing, but I don't have that kind of bike. I would also like to hae a nice cross bike that can also be use for daily comuting. I looked into several models. Since I am a bit traditional in nature I would like a nice steel frame. Bianchi used to make SL cyclo-cross, but it appears that they've replaced them with Al frames. Of course, there are all those nice independent small frame manufacturers, but all ot them are very expensive (in excess of $1000/frame set). I also came across some small frame builder called Lyon Sport (does anyone have any experience with them)?
    Anyway, I would like you to suggest a nice steel cyclo-cross frame. Bear in mind that I am 6'4" so it'd better be a manufacturer who makes them in 60 cm and bigger sizes.
    Thanks.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.