cyclocomputer batteries

david462

Apr 3, 2006
mine are dead. it uses the sony cr2032 coin battery. where can i buy these batteries without having to get them online. i searched bestbuy and walmart with no luck.

Most drug stores and sometime grocery stores carry these. I bought one the other day at a Long's.

david462 said:
mine are dead. it uses the sony cr2032 coin battery. where can i buy these batteries without having to get them online. i searched bestbuy and walmart with no luck.
You have to go the the WATCH department at any "regular" store ...

Radio Shack also carries them.

BUT, the last batch I got from WalMart were what I would call "bad" ... lasted about 4 months (hey, they should last at least a year!).

And, I only went to WalMart AFTER having the batteries from Radio Shack turn out NOT to be fresh (despite the SELL DATE, in both cases) ... again, seemingly shorter-than-normal, in-use life.

What I found is that you can get almost ANY battery you need through eBay ... for the price of TWO-or-THREE, you'll get MANY (depends on the TYPE & seller).

CR2032 batteries are dead common, like Republicans who don't think before voting. You'll find them at drug stores, groceries, Target, Wal Mart....essentially, just about anywhere.

Across world's biggest mass of water, CR2032 is also dead common here. I get them from our supermarket, next to those AA and AAA battery packs.