Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

Cyclocomputer mounting on a Raliegh Twenty.

Started by Cobben Sence · · Last activity · 2 posts · 424 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
30 July 2007
Last activity
30 July 2007
Original author
Cobben Sence
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
424
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I have an old working Cateye Enduro I laying around and I'm
    considering mounting it on my improved Raliegh 20. I have two
    harnesses I can use the standard "heavy duty" OEM harness or a rear
    wheel mount harness. Just wondering what the concensus is for
    mounting a cateye cyclocumpueter on a Twenty, I must admit I'm
    tempted to use the rear wheel mount for it would allow me to mount the
    bike in my trainer; however, I'd also have to contend with a delicate
    wire when folding the bike..

  2. Cobben Sence said:

    I have an old working Cateye Enduro I laying around and I'm
    considering mounting it on my improved Raliegh 20. I have two
    harnesses I can use the standard "heavy duty" OEM harness or a rear
    wheel mount harness. Just wondering what the concensus is for
    mounting a cateye cyclocumpueter on a Twenty, I must admit I'm
    tempted to use the rear wheel mount for it would allow me to mount the
    bike in my trainer; however, I'd also have to contend with a delicate
    wire when folding the bike..

    Given that you're already far enough along the path of darkness to be
    considering any of this, isn't figuring out internal wire routing to
    the rear wheel the only option?

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.