Cyclocomputer mounting on a Raliegh Twenty.

Cobben Sence

Guest
I have an old working Cateye Enduro I laying around and I'm
considering mounting it on my improved Raliegh 20. I have two
harnesses I can use the standard "heavy duty" OEM harness or a rear
wheel mount harness. Just wondering what the concensus is for
mounting a cateye cyclocumpueter on a Twenty, I must admit I'm
tempted to use the rear wheel mount for it would allow me to mount the
bike in my trainer; however, I'd also have to contend with a delicate
wire when folding the bike..

On Jul 29, 8:13 pm, Cobben Sence <[email protected]> wrote:
> I have an old working Cateye Enduro I laying around and I'm
> considering mounting it on my improved Raliegh 20. I have two
> harnesses I can use the standard "heavy duty" OEM harness or a rear
> wheel mount harness. Just wondering what the concensus is for
> mounting a cateye cyclocumpueter on a Twenty, I must admit I'm
> tempted to use the rear wheel mount for it would allow me to mount the
> bike in my trainer; however, I'd also have to contend with a delicate
> wire when folding the bike..

Given that you're already far enough along the path of darkness to be
considering any of this, isn't figuring out internal wire routing to
the rear wheel the only option?