Cyclocomputer Vetta V100HR??

southwind

Sep 27, 2004
Anyone out there have a Vetta V100HR wireless cyclocomputer? This model has all the heart rate functions and cadence. The price isn't bad for a cyclocomputer that has so many functions and is wireless. I just ordered one and thought I would see if anyone out there has used one.

I owned a Vetta V100HR 4 months ago and used it for less then 20 rides, around 150km only, mostly uphill, and yesterday, the indicator shows that my heart rate reached 245 per minute. It gave me a shock and later my friend told me that it is due to weak battery.

Here come my question, why the battery life is so short?

I have another question and hopefully I can get the answer from the fellow riders in this forum. It is related to the accuracy of the speedometer. I noticed the distance captured by the Vetta V100HR is not as accurate as the previous basic speedometer that I used, ie., Cateye Mity8. I key in the wheel size to the V100HR according to the user manual but it is not accurate. Can someone help me? I am using Panaracer Trialbuster 2.10 tyre.

V100H indeed very usefull computer, it captures evry information that we need to monitor the progress of our rides. It I can get the wheel size that fix the distance problem that I faced, it would be a perfect little thing.

Regards.