Cyclocross 1" threaded fork - where from?

Tomek Li

Guest
Cheers,

Where could I buy (preferably over the web) a decent 1" threaded fork ?
I'm working on converting one of my older bikes for autumn season and can't
find anything reasonable, means good quality alu, steel or even carbon with
brake bosses. Only cheap-cheap hi-ten seems to be available nowadays.

Any suggestions would be highly appreciated.

Tomek Li

Tomek Li wrote:
> Where could I buy (preferably over the web) a decent 1" threaded fork
> ? I'm working on converting one of my older bikes for autumn season
> and can't find anything reasonable, means good quality alu, steel or
> even carbon with brake bosses. Only cheap-cheap hi-ten seems to be
> available nowadays.

http://www.sjscycles.com/store/vIndex.htm

~PB