cyclometer

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Warren Davies, Jan 9, 2006.

  1. I have a sigma speedmaster 7000 model and cannot remeber how to set the
    wheel size (lost the leaflet that came with it) I have a choice of 3 wheel
    sizes then a three figure number ( I am using miles rather than km). Would
    the 3 figure number be 27.2in or 700cm

    Tags:

  2. Neil Brooks

    Neil Brooks Guest

    http://www.sheldonbrown.com/cyclecomputer_calibration.html
    --
    Live simply so that others may simply live