Cyclone Trailer

"Andy Manuel" skrev...
> Does anyone have experience with the Cyclone trailer from
> http://www.radicaldesign.nl/en/cyclone_trailers.html
>
> Pros/cons?

I have one.

Pros:

Hitch fits all bikes and is easy to install and getting the trailer on and off takes all of two
seconds. Wheels and towbar can be taken off and you are left with a big bag that can be brought as
luggage in trains. Helps a lot when you are trying to bring a 2 meter long recumbent also. As in
less hassle from the trainstaff. Bumps and such are not transmitted through the trailer to the bike.
The only thing I notice is the added weight. Spacious and with room for stuff on top if you being a
lot. Stable downhill. (Or I didnt go fast enough ;-) )

Cons: Since its one big bag it can be hard to keep a good weightdistribution if you don't fill it
completely. Some compartments would have been nice in those cases. The reflexes mounted were not
the ones required here so I had to sew some on myself. An option for that would be nice. Gets
dirty fast.

Hope this helps

Mikael

> Spacious and with room for stuff on top if you being a lot.

"If you bring a lot" I mean.

I have a cyclone fluid resistance trainer and think it's incredible. IT's a great, quiet, smooth
workout. The faster you pedal, once it's warmed up, the greater the resistance. My friend has had
incredible customer service from them as well.

Mikael Seierup wrote:

>>Spacious and with room for stuff on top if you being a lot.
>>

>"If you bring a lot" I mean.

"Beach Runner" skrev...
> I have a cyclone fluid resistance trainer and think it's incredible.

Wrong thread methinks or you need to lay off the eggnog. ;o)

This is about the _Radical_ Cyclone trailer.

Mikael

My saw trailer, and read it as trainer. Had to do with going to school for 3 years without glasses
and with 20/200 vision. I learned to read, by seeing the shape or context of words.
Unfortunately.... Makes me a speed reader, great at concepts, but a terrible speller. It ws third
grade before I saw you could see what channel you were on from the TV, stars, and other amazing
discoveries.

Here it got me into trouble. The recommendation for the Cyclops trainer is still a great idea. A
trailer I have no experience with. If it's the same company, great customer service.