Cyclosport HAC4 Plus

frogfour

Dec 14, 2005
I just recieved my new computer in the mail. But it came with no manual and parts list. I can't tell how the computer reads "power". Has anyone used this computer? Can you tell me what I should have in the box? Maybe, how to set up the system... Thanks for the help.

Robert Gardner

Jan 9, 2004
From whom did you buy this exspensive piece of equipment from that you did not get a manual? I think you should post that type of information so others do not fall in the same trap.

chrispopovic

Feb 28, 2004
Send it back. I went through three of them and it never worked right. It's not that hard, just start by holding down the bottom buttons for a few seconds. You'll get into the setup and figure it out.

Unfortunately, it's backed by a German company and their logic is ridiculous. The problem I had was that I couldn't get it to operate consistently. If it wasn't the HR going on the fritz it was the set / reset functions that drove me crazy.

Go buy a Cateye or Vetta.

TiLee

Jan 23, 2005
I've been using the HAC4 for a few years. Very happy with the computer/HR. I still havn't figured out how to make use of most of the downloaded info. Anyhow, go to: www.hac4.com. You can get all the info. you need.