CylceOps 300PT

carbonguru

Sep 14, 2006
Is there anyone that can give me an honest evaluation of this indoor training bike? I really like all the features, but can someone tell me how it feels to train on one? Any real time benefits from all the bells and whistles?

My cousin works for CycleOps and can get me a great deal on one, but I'm skeptical about riding in one place for 1.5 hours and if I will see any greater gains than just using some rollers. Any insight would be highly apreciated. :)

It's a great trainer and both easy to set up and smooth to ride. The PT works as expected.

If you are going to ride indooors then I would say it is your best bet.

I actually broke down and bought it. HOLY AMAZING TRAINER!!! The computer is so intuitive and the data is a charm to work with. I never knew how weak my legs were. I have been training two days now and my avg. watts has been 256 for 45 min each session. I hope to get it up to 300+ by the end of the summer for the Crit Season. This machine may be the edge I need to get to the podium. :rolleyes:

peterwright said:
It's a great trainer and both easy to set up and smooth to ride. The PT works as expected.

If you are going to ride indooors then I would say it is your best bet.