Cyle Jumble events

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Rifleman, Mar 7, 2004.

  1. Rifleman

    Rifleman Guest

    Can anyone point me to a site that lists these? I've tried
    google without success......

    Tags:

  2. Msa

    Msa Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    [email protected] says...
    > Can anyone point me to a site that lists these? I've tried
    > google without success......

    No sorry, but they are listed in Cycling weekly every
    week. I went to the one in Theydon Bois yesterday...bought
    bugger all!

    --
    Mark (MSA) This post is packaged by intellectual weight, not
    volume. Some settling of contents may have occurred during

  3. Rifleman

    Rifleman Guest

    "MSA" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > In article <[email protected]>,
    > [email protected] says...
    > > Can anyone point me to a site that lists these? I've
    > > tried google
    without
    > > success......
    > >

    > No sorry, but they are listed in Cycling weekly every
    > week. I went to the one in Theydon Bois yesterday...bought
    > bugger all!

    Thanks - I'd forgotten that.....