Cytomax

G

cytomax.jpg

i was reading bicyling australia mag and saw a add for cytomax with these claims

* Lowers lactic acic by up to 40%
* increases power output by up to 10%
* Increases recovery rate by up to 10%
* Increases VO2 max by up to 11%

what do you guys and gals think of this? has any one tried it?. It sounds incredible.

G

They are some pretty serious claims, anyone would think it was banned hehe

G

yes the clams are big. Why use drugs ???.jk.
with that sort of improvement id be a pro right now thats for sure. so do you think they are true?

G

I might help, but i seriously doubt it would help that much, only one way to find out though! :)

Why not try some and let us know how it goes?

G

;D ;D well i thought if you blokes try it out i wont have wasted any money if it does not work ;D

yes im a scrooge i know but that stuff is not cheap

this is there web site
http://www.cytosport.co.nz/

hey the recon lance armstrong uses the stuff.

G

I use it on days when I ride for more than an hour. It really does help with lactic acid - I don't know how to measure 40% worth though!

I also use it sometimes at the gym when I need more carbs. It replaces electrolytes like sodium and potassium.

I think a lot of the pros think of it as CHEATING so they don't use it.

I need all the help I can get!

G

I have some friends that compete in expert level cross country mountain bike racing and they swear by it.

Eldron

Jan 24, 2002
I swear by the stuff! The problem is I can't find anyone who sells it in the UK. If anyone out there knows please post some details!

It didn't turn me into superman but it did make me more consistent - no weakening towards the end of the race, a bit less lactic burn, slighty less gasping for oxygen etc.

dream'n

Jun 2, 2003
Tried it..Loved it -Not for the flavour but for the sustained effort it provided. -Have definately noticed a drop since I ran out & now can't get it in the land of OZ thanks to Australian customs...might have to da a squirrel mission to find some...
I don't know how they measure the performance claims made-a lot far fetched, but it does help to get you to the next level & once you are there -ween yourself off the gear & do it el-natural.