Cytomax

G

cytomax.jpg

i was reading bicyling australia mag and saw a add for cytomax with these claims

* Lowers lactic acic by up to 40%
* increases power output by up to 10%
* Increases recovery rate by up to 10%
* Increases VO2 max by up to 11%

what do you guys and gals think of this? has any one tried it?. It sounds incredible.

They are some pretty serious claims, anyone would think it was banned hehe

yes the clams are big. Why use drugs ???.jk.
with that sort of improvement id be a pro right now thats for sure. so do you think they are true?

I might help, but i seriously doubt it would help that much, only one way to find out though! :)

Why not try some and let us know how it goes?

;D ;D well i thought if you blokes try it out i wont have wasted any money if it does not work ;D

yes im a scrooge i know but that stuff is not cheap

this is there web site
http://www.cytosport.co.nz/

hey the recon lance armstrong uses the stuff.

I use it on days when I ride for more than an hour. It really does help with lactic acid - I don't know how to measure 40% worth though!

I also use it sometimes at the gym when I need more carbs. It replaces electrolytes like sodium and potassium.

I think a lot of the pros think of it as CHEATING so they don't use it.

I need all the help I can get!

I have some friends that compete in expert level cross country mountain bike racing and they swear by it.

I swear by the stuff! The problem is I can't find anyone who sells it in the UK. If anyone out there knows please post some details!

It didn't turn me into superman but it did make me more consistent - no weakening towards the end of the race, a bit less lactic burn, slighty less gasping for oxygen etc.

Tried it..Loved it -Not for the flavour but for the sustained effort it provided. -Have definately noticed a drop since I ran out & now can't get it in the land of OZ thanks to Australian customs...might have to da a squirrel mission to find some...
I don't know how they measure the performance claims made-a lot far fetched, but it does help to get you to the next level & once you are there -ween yourself off the gear & do it el-natural.