D*mn Nice Weather!

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by ..::Tbf::.., Apr 9, 2003.

  1. ..::Tbf::..

    ..::Tbf::.. Guest

    Tough day at the office listening to every little whiner. Didn't even notice that the sun actually
    came out for a shine this afternoon. All the snow is melting which means the trails are gonna be too
    soft to ride for at least a week.

    Not getting any riding time for the 8 hour gear grinder this month!

    I'm fed up with this Canadian weather crap, moving back to sweet old Texas soon as I can tlk the
    missus into it!

    TBF "Tired of this sh*t" in Canada !!

    --
    http://members.rogers.com/theblackfoxx/

    Tags:

  2. David L

    David L Guest

    "..::TBF::.." <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:eek:V%[email protected]...
    > Tough day at the office listening to every little whiner. Didn't even
    notice
    > that the sun actually came out for a shine this afternoon. All the snow is melting which means the
    > trails are gonna be too soft to ride for at least
    > week.
    >
    > Not getting any riding time for the 8 hour gear grinder this month!
    >
    > I'm fed up with this Canadian weather crap, moving back to sweet old Texas soon as I can tlk the
    > missus into it!
    >
    > TBF "Tired of this sh*t" in Canada !!

    it's not all bad in canada, today it was 25 c, funny it snowed 5 inches on friday.

    Dave

    > --
    > http://members.rogers.com/theblackfoxx/

  3. "..::TBF::.." <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:eek:V%[email protected]...
    > Tough day at the office listening to every little whiner. Didn't even
    notice
    > that the sun actually came out for a shine this afternoon. All the snow is melting which means the
    > trails are gonna be too soft to ride for at least
    > week.
    >
    > Not getting any riding time for the 8 hour gear grinder this month!
    >
    > I'm fed up with this Canadian weather crap, moving back to sweet old Texas soon as I can tlk the
    > missus into it!
    >
    > TBF "Tired of this sh*t" in Canada !!
    >

    > --
    > http://members.rogers.com/theblackfoxx/

    Texas huh? That means I'll see you in Durango every other month with the rest of the parade :).
    First nice day in a while here, did a few road miles, but I'll finishing recabling the mtn bike
    tonight and ride that tomorrow! Durango sure does have it all.
    --
    Craig Brossman, Durango Colorado

  4. Darsh

    Darsh Guest

    "..::TBF::.." <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:eek:V%[email protected]...
    > Tough day at the office listening to every little whiner. Didn't even
    notice
    > that the sun actually came out for a shine this afternoon. All the snow is melting which means the
    > trails are gonna be too soft to ride for at least
    > week.
    >
    > Not getting any riding time for the 8 hour gear grinder this month!
    >
    > I'm fed up with this Canadian weather crap, moving back to sweet old Texas soon as I can tlk the
    > missus into it!
    >
    > TBF "Tired of this sh*t" in Canada !!

    65 to 70 today in Aspen. Snow everywhere. Thought about riding the Hayabusa, bur backed out with the
    excuse of expired tage. That will keep me off of it before the sale.

    Pumped up the tubeless on the Giant today. Got in a 3 mile run yesterday. First action at all since
    the surgeries. I think I might actually ride the mountainbike a lot this year.

    Canada? Yea, Canada is Canada. At least it is not 120 degrees like Texas will be soon.

    darsh

    > --
    > http://members.rogers.com/theblackfoxx/

  5. ..::Tbf::..

    ..::Tbf::.. Guest

    --
    http://members.rogers.com/theblackfoxx/ "Darsh" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > "..::TBF::.." <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:eek:V%[email protected]...
    > > Tough day at the office listening to every little whiner. Didn't even
    > notice
    > > that the sun actually came out for a shine this afternoon. All the snow
    is
    > > melting which means the trails are gonna be too soft to ride for at
    least
    > > week.
    > >
    > > Not getting any riding time for the 8 hour gear grinder this month!
    > >
    > > I'm fed up with this Canadian weather crap, moving back to sweet old
    Texas
    > > soon as I can tlk the missus into it!
    > >
    > > TBF "Tired of this sh*t" in Canada !!
    >
    > 65 to 70 today in Aspen. Snow everywhere. Thought about riding the Hayabusa, bur backed out with
    > the excuse of expired tage. That will keep
    me
    > off of it before the sale.
    >
    > Pumped up the tubeless on the Giant today. Got in a 3 mile run yesterday. First action at all
    > since the surgeries. I think I might actually ride
    the
    > mountainbike a lot this year.
    >
    > Canada? Yea, Canada is Canada. At least it is not 120 degrees like Texas will be soon.
    >
    > darsh
    >

    > > --
    > > http://members.rogers.com/theblackfoxx/

    yeah i ended up getting my motorcycle ready today too, but decided against riding that as well
    because of the slush that's creeping around. Can't win either way, D*mn!

  6. Lightweight

    Lightweight Guest

    "..::TBF::.." <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:eek:V%[email protected]...
    > Tough day at the office listening to every little whiner. Didn't even
    notice
    > that the sun actually came out for a shine this afternoon. All the snow is melting which means the
    > trails are gonna be too soft to ride for at least
    > week.
    >
    > Not getting any riding time for the 8 hour gear grinder this month!
    >
    > I'm fed up with this Canadian weather crap, moving back to sweet old Texas soon as I can tlk the
    > missus into it!
    >
    > TBF "Tired of this sh*t" in Canada !!
    >

    > --
    > http://members.rogers.com/theblackfoxx/

    Funny, funny... We haven't seen 40F or dry pavement for 6 hours since Sunday. And it was upper 70s
    to lower 80s all last week!

  7. Jimbo

    Jimbo Guest

    "..::TBF::.." wrote:

    > Tough day at the office listening to every little whiner.

    > Not getting any riding time for the 8 hour gear grinder this month!
    >
    > I'm fed up with this Canadian weather crap, moving back to sweet old Texas soon as I can tlk the
    > missus into it!
    >
    > TBF "Tired of this sh*t" in Canada !!
    >
    > --
    > http://members.rogers.com/theblackfoxx/

    You're tired of every little whiner??? but then what is it you go and do????? You're in or very near
    Toronto????? 2 words....URBAN ASSAULT!!!

    Just Shut Up And Ride ;-)

    Jimbo...always has a plan B... mostly avoids whining...(san)

  8. ..::Tbf::..

    ..::Tbf::.. Guest

    --
    http://members.rogers.com/theblackfoxx/ "jimbo(san)" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > "..::TBF::.." wrote:
    >
    > > Tough day at the office listening to every little whiner.
    >
    > > Not getting any riding time for the 8 hour gear grinder this month!
    > >
    > > I'm fed up with this Canadian weather crap, moving back to sweet old
    Texas
    > > soon as I can tlk the missus into it!
    > >
    > > TBF "Tired of this sh*t" in Canada !!
    > >
    > > --
    > > http://members.rogers.com/theblackfoxx/
    >
    > You're tired of every little whiner??? but then what is it you go and do????? You're in or very
    > near Toronto????? 2 words....URBAN ASSAULT!!!
    >
    > Just Shut Up And Ride ;-)
    >
    > Jimbo...always has a plan B... mostly avoids whining...(san)

    been thinking about that Jimbo, looking at a sweet deal on a 24 rig.

  9. Penny S.

    Penny S. Guest

    ..::TBF::.. wrote:
    >>> I'm fed up with this Canadian weather crap, moving back to sweet old Texas soon as I can tlk the
    >>> missus into it!

    mmmm.... 70 degrees today. <vbg>

    penny