Daddy yo-yo exits.

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Callistus Valer, Mar 16, 2003.

  1. Daddy yo-yo, the name Lance gave his last bike to win the tour de France. This years edition will
    have a different name, Mommy Ku-Ku. It's sad how money destroys everything. I've heard it's been a
    revolving door at the Kristine house in Spain. So sad. Lance will, no doubt, end up with some
    scandalous headline like "Armstrong found to be shacking up with Plano, Texas high school
    cheerleader". Didn't Coppi end up as a bum, or a bar clown? Take the EPO away, and most of these
    people are quite ordinary.

    Tags:

  2. Russ Baxter

    Russ Baxter Guest

    Wow, I didn't realize EPO was responsible for the health of marital relations. Thanks for the new
    information.

    > Daddy yo-yo, the name Lance gave his last bike to win the tour de France. This years edition will
    > have a different name, Mommy Ku-Ku. It's sad how money destroys everything. I've heard it's been a
    > revolving door at the Kristine house in Spain. So sad. Lance will, no doubt, end up with some
    > scandalous headline like "Armstrong found to be shacking up with Plano, Texas high school
    > cheerleader". Didn't Coppi end up as a bum, or a bar clown? Take the EPO away, and most of these
    > people are quite ordinary.

  3. Jtn

    Jtn Guest

    oh it is. with it: you are good, make lots of money, wife gets lots of stuff, and is lots happy.
    without it: you are not good, you have no wife or a wife that doesn't get lots of money, no stuff,
    and lots of unhappiness

    j nelson PHD marital counseling for the stars

  4. EPREX

    EPREX New Member

    Joined:
    Feb 26, 2003
    well some cynical views.....Lance had better watch out (or get the cheque book out again)..a scorned woman tells all..................

    hence why he is probably grabbing all the sponsorship bucks he can

    did all that testosterone (or what was left) go straight to his head

    the [email protected] will fly unless that man pays.

  5. EPREX <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > well some cynical views.....Lance had better watch out (or get the cheque book out again)..a
    > scorned woman tells all..................
    >
    > hence why he is probably grabbing all the sponsorship bucks he can
    >
    > did all that testosterone (or what was left) go straight to his head
    >
    > the [email protected] will fly unless that man pays.

    I nominate this for DTOTY (Dumbest Troll Of The Year).