Daddy yo-yo exits.

Callistus Valer

Guest
Daddy yo-yo, the name Lance gave his last bike to win the tour de France. This years edition will
have a different name, Mommy Ku-Ku. It's sad how money destroys everything. I've heard it's been a
revolving door at the Kristine house in Spain. So sad. Lance will, no doubt, end up with some
scandalous headline like "Armstrong found to be shacking up with Plano, Texas high school
cheerleader". Didn't Coppi end up as a bum, or a bar clown? Take the EPO away, and most of these
people are quite ordinary.

Wow, I didn't realize EPO was responsible for the health of marital relations. Thanks for the new
information.

news:<[email protected]>...
> Daddy yo-yo, the name Lance gave his last bike to win the tour de France. This years edition will
> have a different name, Mommy Ku-Ku. It's sad how money destroys everything. I've heard it's been a
> revolving door at the Kristine house in Spain. So sad. Lance will, no doubt, end up with some
> scandalous headline like "Armstrong found to be shacking up with Plano, Texas high school
> cheerleader". Didn't Coppi end up as a bum, or a bar clown? Take the EPO away, and most of these
> people are quite ordinary.

oh it is. with it: you are good, make lots of money, wife gets lots of stuff, and is lots happy.
without it: you are not good, you have no wife or a wife that doesn't get lots of money, no stuff,
and lots of unhappiness

j nelson PHD marital counseling for the stars

well some cynical views.....Lance had better watch out (or get the cheque book out again)..a scorned woman tells all..................

hence why he is probably grabbing all the sponsorship bucks he can

did all that testosterone (or what was left) go straight to his head

the sh@t will fly unless that man pays.

EPREX <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> well some cynical views.....Lance had better watch out (or get the cheque book out again)..a
> scorned woman tells all..................
>
> hence why he is probably grabbing all the sponsorship bucks he can
>
> did all that testosterone (or what was left) go straight to his head
>
> the sh@t will fly unless that man pays.

I nominate this for DTOTY (Dumbest Troll Of The Year).